Three pt 1

imagine Katherine Grace McNamara as Lina instead of Maddie in bed)

I brushed through my orangey-red hair and got dressed into some jeans, singlet and long sleeve turtle neck shirt. I grabbed my bag with stuff I need in it  which basically ment all my stuff just in case and my new winter cold jacket that was a dark green.

We were going to need it as we aka Maddie, Ben, Ryn, Robb and I were going to go to Robb's tribe to ask for help with this war that a mermaid called Tia is starting.

I couldn't remember where exactly this place was all I knew was that it was freezing cold.

Robb, Maddie and I waited at the air port place by the smallish jet plane waiting for Ryn And Ben to get here. Once they got here all the stuff got placed in the bottom and we got in.

Ryn, Maddie and Ben sat in the back while Robb and I sat Infront of them. I've never been on a plane before so I was nervous.

"Hey nice ride." Ben said handing the guy his stuff to put away.

"Yea, best I could do on short notice, she will get us there." Robb said glancing at the plane.

"Ryn, excited for your first flight?" Maddie asked Ryn.

"Yes. Important business trip" Ryn answered.

The doors closed and we all buckled up. I took a deep breath trying to keep my heart calm and steady.

"Here, you'll need this." Ben said showing ryn how to buckle up. She watched him do it then buckled herself in.

The motor started up with loud bangs and bumps making both Ryn and I hiss looking around for danger.

"Hey it's okay, it's just the engine's remember what I told you." Ben said to Ryn while Robb looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"Hey, it's fine." Robb said. Feeling the warmth of his hand in mine and the sparks I calmed slightly blocking out the others and focusing on Robb and my breathing.

I breathed out slowly squeezing Robb hand. He smiled softly at me.

"Is this your first time flying?" He asked. I nodded. Closing my eyes.

"I always lived by the water. Never traveled before besides for when I got to Bristol cove but I swam there." I said.

"Okay. How did you take to your tail and fins?" He asked. I shrugged slightly.

"I screamed horrified the first time I saw em. I was in the bath tub and It just kind of happened, luckily nobody was home at the time. Then I got used to it. I kind of had to as I left everything I knew and didn't want to waste money so I swam using my tail." I explained. He nodded in thought.

"How come you left?" He asked. I had tried to not think about what happened.

"My so called parents told me I was adopted. I had no reason to stay, so i left looking for a new better life." I said. I blinked away the tears that threatened to make an appearance.

"I'm sorry, I get it must be hard. Such an open wound and all." Robb said wrapping his arms around my shoulder to pull me closer. I smiled a small smile at him in thanks and rested my head on his shoulder enjoying the quiet for a bit.

***

Soon enough we landed and hopped out, getting into an SUV car. Robb in the driver's seat, me in the passenger seat, Ben, Ryn and Maddie in the back seat.

"My tribe has been here for generations. the was so isolated it kept my people protected." Robb told us.

"It makes sense they never left." Ben said looking out the window along with the rest of us.