Five

there will be sex in this chapter

I was standing in the bedroom Maddie let me stay in with just my towel on. I had just gotten out of the shower and now waited for Robb. not to long after Robb came in in just his towel also, after getting out of the shower. Maddie was with Ryn.

We moved quickly to one another kissing passionately. the relentless pressure of his mouth on mine was highly intoxicating. I wanted nothing more than to feel his cock deep inside me. his passionate kisses increased as we both dropped our towels and held tightly to one another.

I could feel his hard cock against my stomach. I needed to get closer, pushing him back until he fell upon the bed. I sat upon him, straddling him. leaning down I took over the kiss. I couldn't help but move my hips to gain friction between us, feeling his hardness press against me drove me crazy. I had control even if it was for a few minutes.

grinding my pussy onto his member, I teased his rock hard cock. this only resulted in me being more turned on, hearing his grunts as we kissed. I couldn't wait any longer. I sat up and moved down the bed until I was level with his throbbing member, he groaned quietly as my cold hands grasp his cock, it was thrilling to see him at my mercy. stroking him firmly I watched the beads of liquid form at the tip of his penis.

I bent down and took the tip of his penis into my mouth, licking and sucking just the end of him at first. open-mouthed kissed, sucking gently any liquid that has escaped. I took him by surprise and took his whole length into my mouth in one go and was rewarded with his expletive statement whispered from his lips.

grinning as he popped out of my mouth, I licked my way down his hairless ball sack and took them into my mouth also and sucked on those to. grabbing hold of his thighs, my nose nudged the base of his cock until I pulled away and let his balls drop. I could have licked and sucked him he came, but he had other ideas.

hauling me up to his taut, muscled body, by my arms he positioned me so I could sink my pussy down and sheath his cock. placing him at my entrance. I held my breath as I dropped down on him. feeling full as my arse hit his thighs. wasting no time at all. I needed to feel the friction of him inside of me and supported myself placing my hands on his chest and slide my pussy up and down his length.

my wet channel made the trusting of his cock feel amazing. I needed another of his passionate kisses and we were just getting started. leaning forward I sucked on his lower lip until he caught the nape of my neck with his hand and pulled me in for a deeper kiss. bouncing up and down on his cock, I'm desperate to come, climbing higher and higher hold onto the headboard for support.

with his tongue in my mouth and his cock in my pussy, I came hard whilst I still allow him to thrust up into me. I strangle his cock with my first orgasm. it is a powerful throb that I feel in my heart and belly. he is not stopping for a second grabbing my breasts and sucking on my nipples as I come down from my high. he lifts me by my waist and tell me to turn around.

he says he want to see my arse cheeks as they land on his flat muscled stomach when I take him inside again. I am delighted that he has the stamina for another round, he's still hard and hasn't come. I have high hopes that my young mate can go all night.

sitting astride his hips once more I guide him to my entrance and sit on his cock and feel the fullness once more. his roaming hand find their way to my clit and start to rub, my fingers join in and teach him to rub at a rhythm I enjoy. he is a fast learner and I leave him to it and rest back and support my body to gain height to slam down on his cock repeatedly. he is so big and hard I need to orgasm again.

my moans are getting louder as I open my mouth with the pleasure he is giving me. it is becoming to much and I lay back on his chest. he grabs my breasts and squeezes hard, it raises my oncoming orgasm higher. he kisses and bites my shoulder and I like it. I swivel my hips ad tease him, but he wants the control back and snakes his hand around my throat and keeps me in one place while he thrusts up. as each thrust up he gently tightens and releases his hold on my throat.

to be at someone else's mercy and control is exhilarating and I am led by his command. holding me tight he turns so we are on our side. he's still thrusting, not missing a beat and pushing me from behind. his hip action is hard and purposeful. he knows exactly how to push me higher and over the top to my second orgasm. it's a slower throb and cascades down his cock.

I squeeze my walls and I am rewarded with a hard thrust as he stays balls deep in my pussy. we're both soaked in sweat with our exertions and he still hasn't come. interlocking our fingers, he increases the movement and fucks me harder. my pussy is tight around him and I am feeling every inch as he hits the top of my channel. I need to kiss him again and stretch my neck back. he helps by pulling on my chin and licks into my mouth not bothering with kissing my lips, just dueling tongues.

he kneels and pulls my leg up and rests my ankle on his shoulder and uses all his strength to fuck me harder still. fucking hell, it's deep this way. the momentum of the repeated hard slaps echo in the room. his efforts push me further on the bed and I use the headboard as a buffer, I'm grateful it's padded.

he's going to make me come a third time and I cant wait to experience it. I've never come three times in one night, he grabs hold of my hips and concentrates on building me up again, the yells coming from him is telling me he is near to his orgasm too, but he is waiting for me. it doesn't take long for this stud of a man to make me come again.

he pulls out as soon as the waves start and mumps his cock and comes over my stomach, shooting come in an arc. the splatter of liquid is audible over our heavy breathing. the pained concentration slowly disappearing from his beautiful face when he collapses next to me, pulling me in for a cuddle, my back to his torso.

"Holy fuck Love." I said with a small chuckle same as him. he holds onto me tighter. he kisses my neck in open mouthed kisses before biting down hard and drawing blood, finalizing the mating ritual process. he licks away the blood which soon heals only leaving a minor just seeable scar to show that I am his, and his only.

"I love you so much baby." Robb said kissing the mark making me shiver in delight.

"I love you to handsome." I said. soon we both fell asleep in each others arms.

****

we stood at the kitchen table with coffee mugs IN front of us. we had just woken up and started breakfast.

"Yura told me of a legend about mates healing each other and them stronger. he said when we mate there's a chance you'll be able to swim like us again. I was wandering if you wanted to go for a swim and test it out." I said, he held a hand to his chin thinking.

"Sure we'll test it out after we finish breakfast. " he said. I smiled.

after that we made our way to the beach and stripped of our cloths running into the water as so nobody saw us even though this was a private beach and nobody ever came here. I transformed with a yell then waited for Robb.

it took a little while then he stated yelling and transformed. he had the same tale and skin like me along with the eyes. I smiled and we hugged. I was so happy for him, for us.