Three pt 2

We soon got to the place and headed inside, I followed Ryn to a giant brown bear.

I was so tired all I wanted to do was go to bed and sleep. The others delt with the rooms. It was nice and warm inside.

"Okay do you guys want room 6, 7 or 8?" Maddie came and asked.

"We'll take 7." Ben said grabbing the room 7 keys.

"Well take 6." Robb said grabbing the room 6 keys.

"Okay leaves room 8 for me." Maddie said. Maddie walked off to her room, while I said bye to Ben and Ryn then Robb and I went to find our room also once we grabbed our stuff.

I sat on the bed taking my cloths out if my bag same as Robb who was putting his stuff into a set of draws.

"Maddie likes you, I can see it clearly." I said suddenly. He stopped what he was doing and turned to look me in the eyes.

"Well I like you, not her. You're my mate. There's nothing to worry about." He said coming Infront of me to grab my hands.

I stood up with him and wrapped myself in his hug, he kissed the top of my head gently.

"I trust you. Robb why did Yura do that to me?" I asked. I was unfamiliar with the mermaid expressions and ways.

"She recognised you as my mate. It was a sign of respect and acceptance." He told me softly. I hummed in reply enjoying his warmth and feeling safe.

We pulled apart and finished unpacking. After that I went for a quick shower hopping into black and grey underwear and wireless bra, black shorts and a dark blue singlet, and a grey jacket. I sat in bed with my phone in my lap.

Robb stood on his side of the bed getting ready for bed also.

"I can sleep on the floor." He said. I smiled.

"Don't be ridiculous. " I said moving art if the blanket in his side of the bed indicating him to sleep in the same bed as me.

"Hey, I'm-- I'm sorry. You have to cope with the fact that I was born female" He said suddenly with concern in his eyes. I looked up at him.

"I don't care about that. " I said honestly. I didn't care, he was my mate and I accepted him for who and what he was.

"If, there-- there's is one more thing." He said looking down.

"What's that?" I asked looking up to him again.

"If I get to hot, I can't sleep." He said looking into my eyes.

"It's almost like you grew up in glacial waters or something." I said smiling lightly to him.

"Is this okay?" He said grabbing his shirt to indicate if it was okay to take it off.

"Yeah." I said smiling to him. Next thing I know is he's taking his shirt off to see a perfect hit set if abbs.

"Very okay." I said looking away as he fixed his shirt once it was off. I was blushing slightly.

I laughed softly as I looked back up to see him looking at me with a soft smile with adoration in his eyes.

"I promise no more surprises. I'm an open book." He said sitting onto the bed next to me.

"Good. Because we need to be on the same page if we're going to fix what's wrong with the pool." I said.

"Do you want to help Yura even though she refused to help us?" Robb asked.

"I think it's the only way she'll come around." I said. I could see the doubt in his eyes.

"Yea, right. Well... I mean, there's no telling what's keeping the female from transitioning. Oil seepage, microplastics. I mean, even greenhouse gases could upset the chemical makeup of the water. What? What is it?" He said. I got a thought while he said this.