chapter 34: Standing up

The weekend went by fast. There were no incidents to speak of but the boys were uneasy for you. You all know how fell monsters are but on two good notes, Ink was doing way better and Red didn't have to have the bandage on his eye. Gaster looked him over as he picks Sans and Papyrus up and says that he'll make a full recovery. 
Monday morning rolls around and you get up and walk to your bathroom to take a shower. After you did you throw on underwear, a pair of skinny jeans, a pink long sleeved shirt and grab a black, warm leather jacket. You pull on some biker boots and your scarf. You run down the stairs and your aunt giggles.
"The boys are having breakfast in the kitchen." You hug her.
"Thanks Auntie." You go to the kitchen to see the brothers eating. You go and grab a glass of orange juice and sit next to Red. 
"Ain't gonna eat sweetheart?"
"I don't eat breakfast."
"WHY NOT? BREAKFAST IS IMPORTANT."
"Well if you want to deal with me sick to my stomach, sure I'll have something to eat."
Clover sticks her head in. "Dont be doing something to make yourself sick."
"I'm not gonna Auntie. Was just saying." You grin at Edge and cross your arms. "There you have it." You drink your orange juice and put the cup in the dishwasher. You go around the kitchen and gather the dirty dishes. You take the boy's plates and put them in the dishwasher. "Let's get going. I'm sure I have lots to catch up on."
You grab your school bag and walk out the door. You grin and run to the school to be able to see your friends. You see Forté up ahead and run faster to him. You grab his hand and pull him with you. He looks surprised but you just laugh. You guys make it to school and fall to the ground, panting you start laughing and so does he.
"You two are idiots." You look up to see the Swapfell brothers. Mutt was the one who spoke.
"Why don't you stick your insults that aren't insults up your ass? How am I an idiot when I'm getting 95+ in every class when you're failing?" You reply. He looks at you shocked. 
"WHY YOU LITTLE-"
"BLACKBERRY, LEAVE THE HUMAN ALONE." Edge says. You look over at him surprised. Red walks over and offers you his hand. You take it and he easily pulls you up.
"That tiny tyrant needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut. " you grumble.
"EXCUSE ME?!" Said tiny tyrant exclaimed. You help Forté up and you sling one arm over his shoulders and the other arm over Red's. 
"Let's go boys, we have friends to see." You walk away with your boys and start talking with them.
"DON'T YOU IGNORE ME!" You hear Black yell but you continue with your conversation. You go inside and are immediately tackled by Buttercup. 
"(Y/N)! I missed you so much!" She yells as she cuddles you.
"Easy babe,  I think her ribs are still hurt." Cherry says.
"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" She sputters out apologies as she helps you up.
"Its fine. I do worse skidding into doors when trying to stop. At home I'm just  a ball of energy."
"She so is." Red says. "A real difference from here."
"We so need to go out after school one da-" she gasps and her eyes sparkle. 
"Buttercup, no. It's not what you're thinking."
"We need a girls day though!" 
"We'll have to." The five of you go to your locker to see the rest of your friends hanging out. You see Blue with his back to you. You make a shushing motion before sneaking up and jumping in his back covering his eyes. He shrieks in surprise and everyone laughs.
"(Y/N)! THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!"
"Awwwww, Blue. It was just a joke. Don't be maaaaad." You sing to him. You let him go and walk around him. You give him the sad puppy eyes. "I thought you might like a hug." His face blushes bright baby blue and he looks away.
"Looks like Blue is embarrassed~" Ink laughs loudly. You look over and see his bright smile. You run over and hug him tightly. He hugs you back.
"I'm gla-"
"Looks like Error was right. Ink did leave him for that bitch." You hear Killer say. You look over to see those assholes.
"Excuse me?" You say as you walk towards him. "I'm not dating or sleeping with anyone. Everyone here is my friend. Ink left that demon for other reasons."
"Oh, we know the reason." You hear Axe say. Your head snaps towards him. You walk to the horror monster and stare him down. 
"Your friend is an outright murderer. Ink has better morals than that." The boys look shocked at that but don't say anything. You scoff and turn. "Best if you assholes go away now. Bye boys." You wave without looking at them and going to your friends. 
Red and Cherry grin slightly but the others look surprised. 
"Damn, sweetheart. Ya got balls." Red says. You start laughing.