chapter 63: Talking

You run into the livingroom and jump to Ink. "Woah! (Y/N) are you okay?" You hide your face against his collarbone. Sans is laughing from the doorway. 
"S-shut up S-sans!" You yell in embarrassment. 
"You so are embarrassed~" he sings and you turn to him and hiss. He just laughed at your red face. 
You press your face against Ink. "So mean…." You mumble. Then you remember Ink's scarf and jump up, dragging him up the stairs.
"(Y-Y/N)?"
"Just follow me." You pull him up the stairs. He stops in the middle of the hallway and you curse yourself. You'd forgotten Edge had put mistletoe here. You sigh and turn to him. Ink lightly cups your face in one hand but stops just before kissing you.
"Do you want this?" He asks and you blink.
"E-eh?"
"I mean…. After everything….. do you want to kiss me or is it only because….." you sigh and lean into kiss him. After a second you pull away.
"If I didn't want to play along I wouldn't. But thanks for asking." You continue to your room and he just stands there confused before blushing like crazy. When you come back out you hand him his scarf.
You walk back down stairs with a straight face. You see Edge and Black in the kitchen. You go and sit at the island. 
"You stayed the night huh?" You say and they both jump and turn to you. You see the chain of the necklace you gave Black over the back of his scarf. He must like it. They're staring at you though. "What? Is there something on my face?" Edge rushes to you and puts a hand on either side of your face before turning it to look properly.
"YOU'RE HURT." Edge says seriously.
"Eh, I guess."
"HOW?" Black asks and you shrug.
"Cant remember. Every time I try to, it hurts my head badly."
"MEMORY SUPPRESSION?" Edge asks and you shrug again. 
"Probably. If it's that bad I don't wanna remember." You say and gently get Edge to let go of your face.
"Bro, probably ain't a good idea ta push her." you hear Red say. You sigh softly and give him a thankful smile.
"So, you feeling any better today?" you ask him and he shrugs.
"Magic isnt quite as drained." he responds. "Were ya that worried?"
"If you dont stop assuming I'll sit on you." you threaten and he laughs.
"Suuuuuure ya will sweetheart." he says. He was really amused by you. You pick up an apple and chuck it at him. He stops it with magic. "That ain't nice."
"Neither is laughing at people." You snap back. He looks shocked and you blink. Did you really just take things out on him again? Red recognized the look on your face.
"Sweetheart, calm down. No runnin off now." he holds his hands up in surrender but you already Were racing past him and up the stairs. Ink was just coming down and he catches you.
"Hey, sunshine. Calm down. Its okay." you thrash around in his arms. You were crying and frustrated with yourself. The others look at you before Abyss grabs a blanket from the closet. He walks in front of you and throws the blanket over you as Ink moves away. You try to throw the blanket off of you but you're hugged. 
"Relax. Its okay." You feel him nuzzle your head. Your breathing was ragged and you hear Reds footsteps coming up the stairs and start panicking. 
"Relax sweetheart. I ain't mad.." he wraps his arms around you in a hug. "Let's go get you to work off some of those bad feelins." He picks you up and carries you to your room and sets you on your bed. He then starts going through your closet.
You stick your head out of the blanket. "W-what are you doing?...."
"Findin ya clothes."
"I'll do it….." you get up and find some clothing then go to change. You go and change in the bathroom only to see bruises all over your body. Holy hell you were in bad shape. 
"Sweetheart?"
"S-sorry just….. seeing the damage….. I'll be out in a moment…." You throw on the sweats and long sleeved crop top on and walk out to see Red. He looks at you and sees the bruises around your midsection as you go to put your hair up. You felt wrong today. You didn't know why.
Red gets up and hugs you gently. "Cry if you hafta." You hug him back.
"W-why can't I r-remember?...." you start sobbing. He rubs your back and Forté sticks his head in
"Hey you two, everyone is getting worried."
"Its fine. We'll come down now." Red says and picks you up. You cling to his jacket as he takes you down stairs. Everyone is in the livingroom and some gasp softly when they see the bruises. Black just stares at them and frowns.
"I-I dont understand……" you whimper out. Red hugs you tighter.
"Wanna go downstairs and beat on your punchin bag?" You shake your head.
"Starshine?" You look over to Sans. "You'll be okay." 
You reach a hand out to him and he takes it before intertining his phalanges with your fingers. "P-promise?....."
"Hell yeah. We'll find whoever did this to ya." Red says.
"Most of us aren't judges for nothing." Jazzy says and you nod before relaxing some.