ending 5: Rus

You think and think and think but eventually you figure that going together with Rus was the best course of action. You dig out your phone and send a text to your friends. 
You: I've decided. 
Rus: you have?
Red: I wanna hear this.
Dream: okay!
Nightmare: you got it.
Forté: do what you need.
Blue: we'll understand.
Jazzy: like we said earlier.
Abyss: you got this.
Ink: ...yeah…..
You: well…. I decided who I'm going with. None of you can get mad at him though.
Sans: we're all adults here. No one will throw a hissy fit.
You: I'm going to go with Rus. Just feels like the right thing to do.
Blue: oh gosh! Pappy just passed out!
You: is he okay?!
Blue: likely just shocked and happy.
You: alright. Thank god.
The next week passed so fast and soon its Prom day. Your dress was a ballgown with lots of ruffles, they ranged from Buttercup yellow to rusty orange. It had fill length sleeves that open at the shoulders. You also had Buttercup yellow heels on.
(Picture shown above)
Your hair was done up in a bun that had curled, side swept bangs and flowers in it. They were blue, white and yellow. Your makeup was done in shades of oranges. At the corner of your eyes were stick on rhinestones. You go downstairs to see Rus chatting with Red.
"Hello boys." They both look at you and Rus blushes deeply. 
"You look gorgeous Sweets." Rus says as he puts the corsage around your wrist. You giggle softly.
"Thanks, hey, at least Blue cant spike drinks this time." You say as you link arms with him and you go to get pictures taken.
"You knew it was him?" Rus asked.
"Pretty easy to figure out when hes the only one NOT affected by the alcohol." The three of you laugh as you go find your friends and take pictures before going up to the school. 
Rus pretty much fills your attention for the night. You'd laugh at some jokes the others made but he kept you close to him the whole night. 
"(Y/N)?" He grabs your attention and you blink. He never calls you by your name anymore. 
"Yeah?"
"What would you do if I were to kiss you right now?" He looks you dead in the eye while asking. You blush deeply and think. What would you do? Like you did have a crush on him but in such a crowded place? "Sweets?"
"Oh sorry. I'm not sure. Honestly I'm more likely to kiss you back…." You say the last part just loud enough for him to hear.
"Good." He leans forward and kisses you. You let out a squeak but kiss him back. After a moment he pulls away.
"W-why here?"
"I love you and wanted to show everyone that you're mine."
You laugh and lean against his chest. "Yours huh? I do like the sound of that."
"Then let's make it official."
"I like the sounds of that just as much." You reply with a big smile.

(Sorry for being late uploading today. Here's a second one as an apology.)