Two : The Stranger in Town

RECENT: CRUSTALLIA
ENGUARD VILLAGE,
EON 1024 - CALLIUM 17

"How much further is your dad's house Max? It's getting dark."

"It's not really our main house Jin. It's small compared to what we have in Avarix in the Region of Ignitia." Xielmarx explains.

"This is more like a vacation house," Aiiana says.

"Oh! I see." Meijin replies and then whispers something to Aiiana. "Your friend's a big time."

"Yeah! They have a total of three houses. They have a house too in Hemespheria." Aiiana whispers back then silently laughs. "And you know what? Xielmarx once got lost in his own house."

"Hey, can you guys stop that. It's annoying." Xielmarx says interrupting the two from giggling.

"Sorry. Oh! there's the bread store!just a turn from that crossing, and we're close." Aiiana explains.

"I can't wait to see my sister stand after I heal her with this Acrolyte," Xielmarx says as he finally sees their house's gates. "Over there that's our house."

"Woah! That's a big beautiful Layer House (a type of housing mainly found in Crustallia's villages. It's known for its stacked box styles with flat roofs for every storey or section, to look like it is layered). Your family is really big time." Meijin admires.

A Typical Layered Housesin Crustallia

in Crustallia

"Not really, it's just my dad is a busy man."

"Wait!" Aiiana shouts all of a sudden. "I'll just buy something here."

Meijin becomes curious about the store in front of them.

"It's BABErages? What is this store? Are they selling drinks or girls?"

Xielmarx can't help it but laugh out of Meijin's humor. Suddenly the street lamp post lights up and Enguard became brighter to see.

"Why did you laugh?" He asks.

"You're hilarious Jin, Aiiana will most likely buy a razzberry beer (a beer extracted from Razzberries, a kind of berry that only grows in Hemespheria)."

"Razzberry beer, I heard it's a strong beer. Can she take it?"

"Yes! But only 3 bottles. If more than that, she's going to be your nightmare." Xielmarx explains.