Zero : A Very Special Day

RECENT: CRUSTALLIA
SOUTHSIDE VILLAGE
EON 1024 - HELLIOS 1

It has been 13 days since the group freed the region from the clutches of doom. Right now, Aiiana is preparing something for a special friend.

She and Xielmarx are sitting on the side of her bed, busy talking with their friends.

"Guys! Tomorrow, meet me at the plaza. Okay! This is going to be fun!" She giggles, thinking about how things are going to be perfect the next day.

"Don't be excited too much, Aiiana, or else, the opposite will happen," Xielmarx warns.

"I know, I know!"

"By the way! How did you make sure that our surprise party is going to stay hidden from him."

"Don't worry! Meijin told me that he is going to be busy and away tomorrow. I don't know why but he still deserves a great birthday. And... He also told me that he is going to be back before sunset."

"Well that is a bit mature for him to not celebrate his birthday anymore," Xielmarx says. "On the other hand, do you guys have a present for him. Mine is a stripe orange sack."

"Gosh! I can't decide. I don't know what kind of plant should I bring for him tomorrow, " Mhyx says. "Hmm... Maybe I'll bring him a baby Carniallis."

"Oh please! No!" Aiiana opposes. "Anything Mhyx, but not that plant."

Mhyx just laughs devilishly.

"Well! I also didn't have a gift. Maybe, I'll bring him some potions. For his health." Leyra says.

"That's a good one Leyra. How about you Dean?"

"Hmmm... It is a bit sudden, so I don't know yet, Ms. Aiiana." The lad says.

"Well, you guys still have the night to think about it. So I leave that to you." Aiiana says.

The rest agrees but before they go offline, Aiiana asks Mhyx to at least tell the prince to come if he is not that busy.

Aiiana closes and detaches the H-lens before she calls it a day. Xielmarx also went to his bed to sleep the night away.

HELLIOS 2

The next day. The morning light wakes Aiiana up before her alarm could.

She wants to sleep more but today is a special day and she doesn't want to be a lazy daisy. 

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door. She opens it and found the surprised-looking Xielmarx, patiently waiting outside her room.

"Oh, Max! Good thing you're early."

"Well, I should be the one to tell you that. You too are early. It's a surprise for me."

"Just, go with the flow for now. Come on! Let's take breakfast and hurry to the plaza." Aiiana replies.

"Okay! Whatever you say."

***

A few moments later, Aiiana and her friend found themselves sitting on a bench where she and Meijin, used to play during childhood.

"I am still amazed at how things went well. Fredrick did manage to retrieve everything that is lost." Xielmarx says.

"Yeah! And I haven't thanked him yet. Let's just hope that he will recover soon." The lass replies. "Come to think of it, where are they?"

Suddenly, a familiar Bluish C-carrier parks in front of them. Smiles are brought upon their faces when they see Dean and Leyra coming out from the vehicle.