Finale : The Stand for Crustallia

RECENT
EON 1024 CALLIUM 33

Everything is dim. Only the purplish emptiness can be seen but Fredrick still ventures.

He keeps floating, trying to spot something where he can land his feet, but something went loud.

Cries of familiar creatures echo through his ears.

The screech are coming from afar straight ahead of him.

His wish to stand firm on solid ground is turned into curiosity about what lies beyond.

Without hesitation, he flies fast forward into the screams of the beasts.

***

As he ventures further, more cries can be heard. It is so loud and annoying but within those screams, something went clear to him.

"Woah! I can't believe it?"

Hope ignites within him. He hurries more and more... and finally. He found what he is looking for.

RECENT: CRUSTALLIA
RUINS OF LEBERUM
EON1024 CALLIUM 33

"Why?... Why do you want to destroy Crustallia?" Meijin questions the man.

"Why would I tell you, kid?"

"I wanted to know. I know there is a reason behind this."

"Alright! I'll tell you, after all, there's nothing that could stop me." Mr. Salvatore proclaims. "Crustallia is the reason why my family, my region is erased in history. Long ago, they conducted an experiment to open a portal to another realm. I am there with them. But as soon as we spotted a slight anomaly to the research, they decided to continue despite the danger."

"Are you saying?"

"Yes, Meijin. This machine is the thing they are experimenting on. I tried to stop them and reasoned with the King, but they refuse to listen and throw me in jail. Few days past and I escaped, only to found out that the whole region where I live, where my family is, is no more." The man narrates. "From that day I vowed that I will have my revenge, so with my strengthen will, I climbed the dangerous peak of Mt. Grandoma. After a few days of struggle, the Lezerals finally permitted me to reach the peak. I am hoping for any Lezeral to show up before me, and my journey did not go to waste. Standing before me is the magnificent Lezeral of Time, Arc Eon. With his permission, I ask him to grant me what I desire, to travel forward in time, where technology and machinery are at its condition where it can support what I need. Lucky for me, the time Lezeral Agrees and gave me a small drop of his time ability. I went back to my apartment and used the time magic Arc Eon gave me, to travel to the future."

"So now that you are here, you wanted to make your revenge come true," Meijin says.

"Yes! I have gone through a lot to get here, and I even lost the one last thing that is dear to me. I invest everything I got and even kidnapped a girl who is good with potions, to heal me."

"Leyra? Why? Are you sick?" Meijin asks.

"The power to manipulate time is something that no enth-human can stand. Lucky for me I survived it but it drains me a lot. So I search for anyone who knows the forbidden art of potion-making and Sanno found one. Leyra." Mr. Salvatore explains. "With her help. I am now well enough to continue what I desire."

"Then thanks for telling me everything. Now I have the chance to destroy it." Meijin says as he looks towards Mr. Salvatore with his Rend active. "A robot with a laser cannon shoots the machine and a gust of smoke covers the area.

Meijin puts the situation to his advantage. He lets the man tell his tale as he secretly composes a robot behind.

***