FOUR::: Showdown.

Dedicated to Pretty_July for convincing me to continue and for her relentless support. Love ya, girl! We're #5 in betrothal!

"Elijah," I voiced out, my tone hard, upon seeing him above me.

"You?"

" Yes, me. Now, please get off. " I said stressing the ' T'.  He watched me, at first, not moving and I glared relentlessly at him. Then, finally, he released me and got up from me.

"Sorry 'bout that." He muttered and stretched his hands for me to take. I smacked it away.

"I don't need your help. " I spat. Maybe, I'm overreacting about the whole thing, but honestly I couldn't care less.

Plus, I just lost my appetite.

He stood there, probably surprised I spoke to him in such a manner. Better get used to it. There's plenty more where that came from. I'm going to make it pretty clear that I don't want anything to do with him.

"I was coming to your room, actually. " He told me as he dug his hands in his pockets.

"What for? To murder me in my sleep? "

"Funny. " He said with a poker face. " We're attending a conference meeting tomorrow at noon, where we shall attend to some matters and announce our wedding. Be ready. " He said, then turned to walk away.

I stuck my tongue out at him as he turned. And immediately, pulled my lips in a tight line, when he turned back around.

"Oh, and also, wear something nice. I haven't known you that long but I can tell you lack what is called fashion sense."

I gasped. Oh my God!

"How dare you ?!" He smirked, then strode away confidently.  Urgh! He's so infuriating! I groaned fighting the urge to punch his pretty little face. I found out that I packed a good punch when brain from my seventh grade class had tried to kiss me on the school bus.

I had pulled my hand into a fist and hit him with just enough force to get the message across. He had fled and ever since then never glanced my way.

Perhaps, all this prince needs a good dose of vitamin fist.

########

I'll show him who lacks fashion sense... I wore my white shirt and a peach short skirt. I pulled my  golden locks into a messy bun and wore my white heels, with a little touch of makeup I was ready go. My mascara thickened my eyelashes even more making my silver grey eyes pop.

I went to grab my purse then heard a knock on my door

He's here already? I pulled the door open. Instead of the handsome, arrogant, hot, prince, I was met with another handsome face.