TEN:::Moments.

Listen to eight letters by why don't we.

Isabella is an horse. An horse. An horse? An horse.

I'm I drunk...?

"This is an horse, Elijah." I pointed out and even went as far as touching it, just to make sure this was real.

"Yeah, I can see that." He responded. Sarcastically, might I add. 

I couldn't even bring myself to roll my eyes. Damn, was I shocked. "Isabella had been an horse all along..." I muttered underneath my breath.

"I told you, didn't I?"  Did he? 

I don't remember him saying that. I'm pretty sure he didn't mention that very important detail.

Exhaling, I asked. "When did you get her?"

He took a while before he responded. Swallowing, he watched me. His greenest green eyes boring into my sliver grey ones.

I felt oddly uncomfortable under his gaze, so I looked away.

"She was my mother's."  I heard him say  making me snap my head towards him.  "Princess Oliviana." He breathed. " My mom."

His voice sounded sad. He must really miss her. Just like how I would feel whenever I remembered my dad. I leaned forward and gently placed my palm on his arm.

"It's okay." I said, softly. He looked into my eyes again. I wondered why he always did that. As if he was trying to read my thoughts. Or me. For some unknown reason, my heart pounded widely against my chest, begging to be let out.

At that moment, my nose got all fuzzy and ticklish. Leaning back slowly, I sneezed.

Right unto his face.

Shit.

He scrunched his face and drew back. "Ew.  He montoned, as he drew out a handkerchief from his top pocket.

"I am so sorry!" 

He wiped his face and handed the handkerchief to Ivan, who I noticed was struggling really hard not to burst into laughter.

"You couldn't have sneezed elsewhere?" He asked, sniffing.

" Sorry," I muttered again.

Jeez, can this get any more embarrassing...?

"That was by far the most disgusting thing I've..."

" So," I immediately cut him off. I didn't want this to get any more embarrassing. "Do you ride her?" I rushed in, focusing my attention  back on Isabella.

" Of course, I do." He answered and I sighed a sigh of relief.

Phew.

"Let's go for one right now!"

Thank God he___wait, "What?"

"A ride. Let's ride right now." He repeated, as if it was the most normal thing to say.

"on the horse?"

He rolled his eyes. "Do you always have to ask stupid questions? "

"Do you always have to be so annoying?" I shot back, sticking out my tongue at him.

"Real mature, Eiffel. " He said, sarcasm dripping from his tone.

I smiled. " But seriously, I don't know how to ride." I muttered, sheepishly.

" I didn't expect you to. " He said. But not in the annoying way. He said it in a soft kinda way.

His other side is back...