EIGHTEEN:::Make with the romance.

We got home very late at night. Almost everyone was asleep, so only a few knew about the odd hour we got home. Which were mostly guards and maids.

After helping me to the bed, _i didn't have it in me to take a shower _ Elijah went over to his closet and picked out few clothes.

I watched as he walked away, admiring his sexy ass, and as he walked back in a more casual clothes of white shorts and a tank top, his hair sexily wet.

"Aren't you asleep yet?" He asked, as he caught me staring.

How can I sleep when we kissed few minutes ago?

"Are you leaving?" I asked instead.

"Yeah, I'm joining Ivan."  He answered me.

"Don't go. Please. Stay here... With me." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear me.

"But, I really have to go. Efron needs to be dealt with."

"And he will. Ivan can handle that, you know it. Please stay. "

"Eiffel__ "

"Elijah." I sent him a sad face, widening my eyes, and pouting my bottom lip. He shook his head and chuckled.

"Fine."

A huge smile spread across my lips as I watched him walk over to the bed. With a sigh, he gently laid down. I shook my head head at how far away he laid. Giggling, I moved closer to him, placing my hand over his chest, and my face on his shoulder.

I looked up to find a small smile on his face. I smiled back. He frowned suddenly, and his hand slowly went to my face. His fingers grazed gently over my cheek. I hissed softly.

"I can't believe he hit you." He whispered to me.

"It's fine, though." I said, resisting the urge to inform him that he had in fact almost broken my arm just 2 days ago.

"My dad will kill me when he sees that." He breathed much to my dismay.

Here he goes again.

I sighed. "Yeah, cause that's all that matters, right?"  I said turning away from him.

"Of course not. That's not all that matters."  He argued. Finding that I wasn't convinced, he gently held my chin and turned my face to him. "Hey," He whispered. I got lost as I stared into his emerald green eyes.  "You matters a lot too. I swear it."

A little smile tugged on my lips and I fought back a blush. He slowly took my lips in a passionate kiss. His lips very soft.

I smiled as he broke it. "Hey, Elijah?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you and August, you know... " I trailed off, unable to bring the words of out of mouth.

"No."

"Then how did her dress end up in your room?" I asked gently, afraid he might go cold and shut me out again and yet again afraid of the answer he might give me.

"I guess it was during her last visit. I roughly remember us dancing in the rain. Her dress must have gotten wet and she decided to change into another one in my room." He answered, a thousand questions starting to buzz around my head.

Why didn't change in her own room? Or was she sleeping in Elijah's room? Was Elijah here when she changed her dress? Why did he keep the dress? Did he keep it because he wanted to give her an excuse to come back?

And most importantly, my heart couldn't stop sinking with the thought that they danced in the rain. Together.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.