FIVE::: Take it.

I've decided.

I wasn't going to cry anymore and I wouldn't complain either. If Elijah could handle such responsibility, as arrogant as he is, I'm sure I can as well. I made a mental sigh and before I knew it my mind already drifted back to Bree and Lea. It was around the time when we would be having our lunch break. We would sit at our table yapping about nonsense.

Boys. Partites. Crushes.

Like normal teenagers.

It got to the point where I started to sketch their faces in my head and I made a mental note to call them later tonight before I got homesick. I finally drifted out of my thoughts when an embarrassing sound filled the car.

My tummy grumbled. Loud.

Oh my. I sunk deeper into my seat praying that none of them heard that horrifyingly embarrassing sound. I slowly shifted my gaze to the side trying to catch Elijah's reaction, but I quickly turned averted them when I found his greenest green eyes on mine.

He heard. 

Can't the earth just swallow me now?

I shut my mouth and continued to hold my hunger in. I'll have something to eat later, after this ridiculous conference meeting.

Twenty minutes into the drive, I started to get anxious.

"Are we there yet?" I whined. "We've been driving for hours."

Elijah turned to face me, and I thought he was actually going to respond to me, but instead he looked away from me and turned to whisper something to Ivan, completely ignoring me and my question.

"Seriously?" I groaned. He glanced at me again, through the rearview mirror then looked away.

Why does he keep doing that?

Sighing, I rested my head on the headrest, thinking about everything and anything. I continued to sketch Bree and Lea's faces mentally. Feeling my muscles going limp, I granted sleep permission to overtake me. I must have still been thinking even as fell asleep because before I knew it, I was dreaming of me, Bree and Lea living in foodsvile, where anything and everything were made from food.

√√√√√√√

I groaned. "Hmmm. " The warm hand kept poking me. I groaned again almost crying now. I really hated so be woken up. Especially when I was just about to bite into my phone made out of
Pizza. I tried to focus back on my dream,  trying so desperately to ignore the tugging on my arm. The pizza phone looked absolutely delicious. Just as I bite into the cheesy goodness, it fell.

" Princesses Eiffel."

No, stop waking me up. I cooked feel my pizza slipping away as I drew further and further into reality.

"Miss Eiffle? Your highness? Miss Eiffel. " 

Urgh.

My eyes finally fluttered open and I found Ivan hovering above me. He must have been the one tugging my hand.

"Ivan, go get our table ready. We'll be in a second." I heard Elijah say. Ivan left me and did as he was told, striding away into unfamiliar building. Elijah stepped towards me.

"Come on, let's go in." He said simply.

I managed to grab the door and used it to support myself as I got out.

I read the sign. Sweet justice.

Sweet justice? A restaurant? Were we having the meeting here?