TWENTY ONE::: Unknown.

*Elijah's point of view*

Ivan was already at the door, waiting for me. Walking towards him, I heard noises behind me. I turned to find Alina already with my bags, just as I instructed her. I slowed down, so she could catch up with me.

"Is Eiffel dressed?"  I asked her. She really needed to meet grand mother today. If not, she might definitely mess up her chances with her.

"Uhm, I thought she was already in the car?" She replied, leaving me confused.

" In the car? She isn't in the room?"

"No. The room was empty when I got in, your highness."

I stopped in my tracks.

Empty? Could she be with grandma already? Wait, she isn't hiding again is she?

Oh God.

" Your highness," Ivan drew my attention. "If we don't leave soon, I'm afraid we might miss our flight. "

I bit my down on my lower lip, as I checked the time. 5:25.

The plane leaves in 40 minutes. I pulled my lips in a tight line, and continued my walk to the car.

"Alina," I called once I got there. She had her hands in front of here as she had already loaded my bags with help from Ivan. "Hand me your phone. "

She instantly reached in her pocket and placed it in my hand. I typed in my digits. "This is my number. Go to my bedroom and check my closet."

" Me?" She asked her mouth opened.

" Yes, you have my permission. If I'm correct then you'll find Eiffel inside. Have her call me. Okay?" I said, as I handed her back her phone.

She nodded. "Yes, your highness. "

With a single nod, Ivan pulled open the door for me and I got in hoping Eiffel would call me, before it was late.

I understand where she was coming from, my grandma could be a little intimidating if she wanted to be, but If my grandma found out she was hiding and scared of meeting her, then she'll call her cowardly. And would definitely oppose to the motion of a coward becoming the future queen.

*'*'*'*'*'

Ivan pulled the chair out and I sat down on the single chair at the large conference room. Gentleman from different places all took their seats but not before bowing while I sat.

"Shall we begin?" I said, in a hurry to get this over and done with so I could be on my way as quickly as possible.

"Good afternoon, your highness. "

"Good afternoon. Who's willing to kick things off?" Glancing around the room, I nodded at the young gentleman with dark mopy hair, who slightly raised his hand.

"Well, as we all know the covid 19 pandemic is becoming rampant nowadays. And so, we came together to deliberate on how to manage the country and keep it safe as well. " My phone vibrating caught my attention, and I looked away making the man stop.

* Unknown number*

Clicking on red, I focused on the man again. "Go on. "

"As I was saying, we came together to deliberate on how to keep the country safe. But so, far none of us could come up with anything. And that's when someone brought up England. How was the king of England able to do all these with no alliance whatsoever? And that is why we have called for your assistance, your highness. "

My phone rang again. I glanced at it the same number calling. Hitting the red button, I spoke. "So, you want to know how we managed to do what we did? " I asked tearing my eyes away from my phone.

"Yes, and to also gain your permission to apply the same method you__"

"Excuse me." I said, picking up my phone on the third ring and walking out the door. Irritated and annoyed, I hit green. "Prince Elijah, who is this?" I said sharply eager to dismiss the person.

"Elijah. "

Just a single word was enough to give me goosebumps as I heard her voice. I broke into a grin as I walked father away.

"You finally called. What took you so long? "

"I'm sorry. I was scared." She said, her tiny voice soothing me. "Scared that you might be dissapointed I hid again. "

"Then stop hiding. I told you my grand mother doesn't bite." I chuckled softly. "And even if she does reject to our marriage, it wouldn't change anything because we're betrothed to each other and nothing is going to change that. Not even her. "

"I know that. Trust me, I do. I just don't want her to think I'll make a bad queen or something. "

"So,  you think hiding from her will make her think you'd make a good one? "

"Shit. I did not think of that. " I could literally hear her face palming. "You're right. It won't. It'll just make me look like a coward which she must already think I am. Dammit. "

I laughed a little. "It's okay. You just have to meet her and I'm sure she'll fall in love with you. It's hard not to. "

She went silent. I leaned in closer into the phone as if that would makes me hear her.  I checked if I lost signal or something.  "Hello? Eiffel? "

"Hmm?" She said a little of breath, and for a second there I thought she was choking.

" Is everything okay? Are you alright? " I asked worriedly. "Did something happen? "

"No, no, there's nothing wrong. I'm fine. I'm fine." She laughed nervously but I wasn't assured.

" Are you sure? "

"Yes, Elijah. I'm sure. " She breathed. Taking in a deep breath, I nodded forgetting that she couldn't see me.

"Okay. If there's anything wrong, don't hesitate to call me okay? "

" Yes, I will. I promise. "

" Good. "

" I'll let you finish your work now. I'll meet your grand mother once you get back. I want you to be there. "

"As you wish my queen." I said, as I chuckled softly.

She coughed twice clearing her throat. "Okay. Bye!"

She ended the call, but I caught a little bit of her squeal before the line went dead.

I shook her head, laughing. Oh, Eiffel.

*'*'*'*'
Just as I input my signature into the first of the documents, a ding came from my phone. Dropping the pen, I opened up the message.

My Elysian: Are you on your way?

Me: Not yet. I'm almost done though.

My Elysian: I miiisssss yoouuuu.

Me: Trust me, I miss you too. You've been on my mind all day. Immediately I'm done here, you'll be the first person I'm coming over to see.

My Elysian: Do you need help? I could offer some assistance. You know encouragement... 😉

Me: 🤤🤤🤤oh, I could use some encouragement right now.

My Elysian: 😁😁Hold on.

I dropped my phone and continued signing. After a few minutes, it dinged again. Picking it up, I opened the message to see my pretty girl in a baby blue lingerie set, her hair to the side and let lips parted.

Holy Shit!

Me: Oh my. Are you trying to kill me?!

My Elysian: What? You said you needed encouragements.😏

Me: Fuck, don't move. I'll be there in 10.

#####

Well, well, well. Elijah, who the hell is Elysian!? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? 😂😂😂Well, I guess we'll find out who she is in the next chapter!
Don't forget to hit that little star!
💗Muna.
# Stay safe.