1. Welcome

Hello everybody, here is a new story about two girls (yeah a lesbian story) so if you're by any mean inconfortable by topics like that, you may shut this story or read it at your convenience.

A love story about Alex and Elianna.

So you know, English isn't my first language nor my second. I am gonna make some big ass mistakes and please do not hesitate to tell me 'cause one of the main reason I am writting this story is for me to improve my language skill.

The story was originally written in french with my other account. And at the begining it's a little slow.

So here we go.

*********************

Chapter 1: Welcome.

Alex's POV :

I was sitting across from Asha who was wearing her orange uniform, I didn't even know what to say. My hands laced and placed on my knees, I couldn't help feeling guilty.

"Seriously ?"

"Hmm ?"

"Are you going to stay here and avoid looking me in the eyes, for the next twenty minutes ?"

"I am not avoiding your eyes"

"Yes, you are. How are you ?"

"Okay, I am okay and you ?"

"I have known worse"

"I doubt so. Look, I really don't understand why you doing this. I ..."

"Stop ok. I did what I had to do. Final"

"No you didn't have to do this, you didn't have to do anything Asha. It wasn't me I promise"

"I know, I know you better than anyone, I know you did nothing, but do you really believe that the police officers who put the handcuffs on you would have believed you eh? No, so forget it and move on, that's how it is. I don't want you to feel guilty, you know what I want ?" I shake my head to say no. "I want you to be focused in your studies, I want you to make new friends wherever you go, I want you to go out, party. If I am doing all of this, it is so you have a chance to live the life you deserve"

"But I wouldn't want any of this knowing you're sleeping in this hellhole because of me" She gave me a blow on the head. "Aww, what was that for ?"

"You're not allowed to feel guilty, I'm here and there is nothing you can do about it so why waste two lives. You better work hard in your new school"

"A new school?" I ask with a grimace.

"What, did you think you were going to stay at home for the six months of my incarceration?"

"Shut up, I have the right to dream"

"Yes keep dreaming. And, on the bright side, you are going to live in Manhattan, you will go to a private school and you may even have some educated rich friends who do not hide drugs in their friends' jackets"

"They can kiss my ass"

"Language"

"Then why would this guy want to help us. I don't even understand why you contacted him ?"

"Maybe you wanted to get back into the system ?"

"No but I'm almost 18 I could have stayed at home for the next two months"

"Look, I didn't want to take any risk and it's an old friend of your father"

"My father, what are you talking about ?"

"That's what he told me"

"You don't even know if he's telling the truth. He may sell me to some Chinese dude or worse to a prostitution businessman"