3. Drunken Alex

Elianna's POV :

I was sitting in the living room when Alex came out of her room dressed in a pair of white ripped jeans matched with white short sleeve button up v-neck shirt, red sneakers and a light wash demin jacket she was holding in her hand, her long hair in a ponytail swinging from left to right. I wonder each time how she does, she can dress in the simplest way but still remains ... pleasant to look at. I'm sure if I dress like this I would be unrecognizable.

"Hi" She sits on the arm of the couch.

"Hi, slept well ?"

"Yeah. I thought I would be completely exhausted this morning but I'm in great shape" she finished with a smile.

"I can clearly see that, dressed and all smily before breakfast. Are you going somewhere ?"

"Yes, Danielis paying me visit and we plan to have lunch and spend the day together"

"A date with your boyfriend, huh ?" I asked, making my eyebrows dance, a suggestive smile on my lips.

"No" She laughed softly. "There is absolutely nothing between Dan and I"

"You mean not yet"

"No. They could never have something between us believe me"

"Why ?"

"I am not his type and he certainly isn't mine, maybe that's why we are such good friends"

"I don't know about him but you're every teenager boy's dream girl"

"Ah yeah !?" She asks looking interested, completely turning to me.

"Yes, well I mean they might find you intimidating with your stoic look and your badass air but yeah"

"I'm not stoic !"She wonders, laughing.

"Yes you so are"

"No, that's absolutly not true and you're the intimidating one. I mean have you met you ?" I can't help but laugh out loud.

"Okay. I admit that sometimes I can be intimidating but it's only when I'm at work to remind the asshole like Baxter that a woman can also run a multibillionaire company. But never here at home"

"The first time I saw you I almost pee my pants. Before I came here I researched you on Google and there was this interview of you on YouTube with this guy who came from a competing company and I swear he forgot the rest of his sentences every time he looked at you. It was like" She clears her throat to better interpret. I had tears in my eyes so much I was laughing.

"Stop. I don't talk like that"

"Yes you do, and your look oh my God" She shake her head pretending to shiver. We heard the doorbell ring and Alex got up to get it, leaving me still laughing.

"Elianna there is a beautiful woman and she is as intimidating as you, she says her name is Grace. I told her to come in, but she just says to hurry up"

"Oh. It's Ryan's mother, we're going to the Country-Club"

"Ok" I take my keys and my phone to put them in my purse.

"Have a good day Alex"

"You too"

"And you can tell your boyfriend Daniel that he can stay for the night if you plan to go together to this party you told me about. But he will be sleeping in the gest room, your type or not"

"Okay" she giggles. I leave the apartment and go join Grace.

*******

After more than three hours at the club, with Grace and Franck, Ryan's father, we hit the road for the King's mansion where Ryan was to join us directly from the airport for the family lunch.