12. Ex best friend/ex girlfriend

Alex's POV:

I waited for Elianna to enter the living room but she was accompanied by John, her driver who was holding two packages in his hands.

"Good evening Alex"

"Hey John. How are you?"

"Fine and you"

"Fairly good." He puts the packages on the coffee table and tells Elianna that he will wait downstairs. The latter sits next to me on the sofa and start strumming on her phone. "Tell Sasha I say Hi" I see him blushing at the mention of the girl he's been crushing on since months. John has a soft spot for the woman who works in the cafe right across from our building.

"Hello" I said turning ro Elianna with an inviting smile.

"Hi" Ok, I'm starting to get really fed up with her more than rude attitude. I roll my eyes before getting up just to be stopped by her.

"There is a dress and a suit in the packages, chose one for the ceremony" There were a black tuxedo with matching pants, a white blouse and a pair of classy shoes. In the red package was a dress which I found quite cute.

"Can I wear the dress?" Elianna looks up with a surprised look on her face.

"Repeat that to me?"

"Come on don't pretend to be that surprised. It's not like I've never worn a dress either"

"I've never seen you in a dress, that's why I asked Ryan's tailor to make you a costume"

"That's true but I do wear dress every now and then. Wait .... this costume is custom made, my measurements?"

"Yes" She turns completely to me.

"Can I keep it ?"

"Yes you can keep it, Alex. But I still want to see you in that dress which was also made for you and by one of the best in all Rome" She smiled at me.

"I don't know what to say"

"Well. Thanks would be a good start and why not let me pick which movie to watch for the rest of the month?" I laugh and take her in my arms, she seemed a little surprised but ended up returning my embrace.

"Ok, that's enough now" She pushes me away gently.

"We only have an hour max before Maya and her team invade the living room so you better go take a shower and I'll do the same" She gets up from the couch with her phone stopping no ringing.

**********

"No that's won't do it. No sneakers honey"

"What?" I look over to Elianna who was sitting in a chair in front of a large mirror, our eyes met in it and she had a broad smile on her face.

"You are really beautiful" I don't know why but those few words made me so happy.

"She says she doesn't have heels" Says Shay, the girl who wanted to do my makeup.

"And even if I had them I wouldn't be able to walk with with heels. I will go like this"

"No way I am letting you go like this" insists Maya. Elianna was laughing softly and Maya was asking her to stay still for the finishing touch of her face.

"But what's wrong with my shoes. Elianna even said I was gorgeous"

"Elianna isn't the stylish, I am"

"What if she was wearing my boots?" Shay suggests. "They are quite classy and without heels." I looked at her boots. And fairly enough her shoes were cool.