5. Irresistible

Alex POV:

"I'm sorry Alex, my name is Rachel, Elianna's best friend. Best friend who didn't know such a fine girl like yourself lived with her" She finished, casting a dark glance at the blonde by her side.

"You're one proactive girl, and I love the name"

"Hmm. Thank you" She smiles.

"Now, you come with us, we're playing some teenager games" She clings to my arm and directs us to the living room. I turn to Elianna with a frown completely disoriented. She raises her eyebrows and takes the carton of juice and a glass before following us into the living room.

"Ok. Everyone, let me introduce you to Alex. She's hot isn't she? The Asian over there is Mark, this is Jason and Esther..." There were around half a dozen person scattered on the couch and on the floor. I smile at them strangely, not knowing what else to do.

One of the boys gets up and rushes towards me, almost falling over while climbing on the asian's hand.

"Aww. Matt can't you be more careful?"

"Shut up" He approaches me and holds out his hand to me. "My name is Matthew but you can call me Matt, that's how everyone calls me"

"Hi Matt and I'm Alex" I take his hand for a short moment but he had no intention of releasing mine. Elianna intervened by forcing him to withdraw his hand. She sits on the couch and taps the corner for me to join her, I did so by hiding a little behind her before all the eyes on me.

"How did you get in I didn't saw you entering ..."

"She lives here Mark, she was in her room"

"Oh. So do you have a boyfriend?"

"She's 17 years old Matt, too innocent for you and your dirty thoughts" The boy frowns looking really surprised as much as the others.

"Shit, She's hot and doesn't look like a teenager"

"Sorry man" the Asian patted him on the back. A boy comes out of the corner dressed in one of Elianna's dresses and his makeup was really not well done.

"Oh. My God. You're almost sexy Jason" Ryan puts down his glass and takes out his phone to record it.

"Don't you dare take pictures of me. I'm serious" Elianna laughed so much that she end up helding her stomach.

I was also laughing but my whole body froze when she put her hand on my thigh. She continued to laugh while chatting with her friends, her hand still on my thigh. That's when I really notice what she was wearing. A light pink cocktail dress that stops just above her knees, she was not wearing shoes displaying her perfectly manicured toes and paints in a color which name was completely unkown to me, it was almost white but still transparent.

I go up slowly with my eyes contemplating each part of her finest body. Her long blond hair down, she also didn't wear a lot of makeup, just a little kohl pencil under her eyes making her warm brown orbs so irresistible, and a bit of gloss. But God she is gorgeous.

She turns to me smiling big, even the structure of her teeth is perfect. Shit, how is it possible that this woman, so magnificent it becomes incredible, was born from an hazardous Big Bang.

Each part of her body is perfectly cut for the intended use. From small cute noze to her sinous lips, her eyes, the shape of her face. Her smile, I love her smile, the way her eyes lit up and narrow make their corners draw little lines trying to reach her perfectly drawn eyebrows. I could feel myself struggling to breath.

"Stop" she whispers, looking down, her hand on my thigh gone. I sigh and blink a few times. Damn what's wrong with me?

"I'm sorry. I really don't know what's wrong with me these days" I finished with a nervous laugh. I take her glass and finish it in one go.