8. Let's talk about it

External POV:

Shivering because of the cold and fluttering, the young brunette opened her eyes gently.

"Arrgrrh" Alex groaned before finally sitting on the bed.

Remembering where she was ans the realization of last night, she turning her head on both sides of the bed looking for the blonde haired woman but she was not there, nor any of her clothes as if she hadn't set foot in said room. The brunette sighed before lying down with pursed lips and an arm over her eyes.

"Fuck" she shouted.

She retrieves her things and dresses in new clothes on the table with an instruction from Elianna telling her that the driver will pick her up as soon as she is ready. She calls John and realizes the very large number of missed calls from her friends, in particular those of Emilie whom she calls back after having sent a message to John.

''Hey''

''Alex? Are you OK ?''

''Yes, I'm fine why ?''

''It's just that I was worried since you weren't answering any of my calls or my texts. And I went to your house, there was no one''

''Oh yes. That's 'cause I went to my old neighborhood and on the way back my motorcycle broke down. So I had to spend the rest of the night in a motel. But I am already on my away back if you need something'' She finished, leaving her backpack on the shoulder. She stops in front of the receptionist who had helped them the night before. She greeted him with a smile before handing him her credit card.

"No, it's just that ..."

"Just a second Emilie"

''Hello !''

''Hello ! The bill has already been paid by your friend, Miss''

"Oh Ok. Thank you again, I don't know what we would have done last night without your help"

''You're welcome''

''Have a good day''

''You too''

"Hello?" Alex resumed her phone conversation.

''Yeah. I said I will have really really really really ''

"Emilie !"

"Really really liked it if you come with me to go shopping, you know I'm going to my father's after tomorrow and I would have loved to do my Christmas shopping"

''No. You know very well I hate it especially with you''

''Why ?''

''Because it takes you at least two hours to choose a dress and I'm really not in the mood today. Sorry'' Alex gets up and joins her driver recognizing the white Rolls-Royce.

''Please Alex. I promise to be less me today. Please''

"No Emilie. I really can not''

''Yes, you can. It will be my Christmas present. I need your help'' finished the other girl on the phone with a pleading voice.

''Argh. Ok, Ok. But I swear to kill you if you make me regret it''

''Yes. Thank you very much, you are an angel''

"Hmm" Alex hung up her phone, rolling her eyes.

"Hello John. You made it fast''

''Hello. Yes, I had been there for almost two hours but Mrs. Brighton said to let you sleep''

''Oh. I am really sorry''

''No, it's nothing and then I could take care of your motorcycle. You can pick it up today in a garage not far from the penthouse''