11. The bet

A chapter I just finished right now, it's surely full of mistakes because I didn't write it from my computer. Super long without much action.

Please don't forget to vote and comment ✌️

*****

Elianna's POV:

"Elianna ! I have good news for you !" Fuck I heard Alex's happy voice from the doorway while , Ryan and I hasten to get dressed in the living room. As I was about to put my dress back on, a brown haired head appears with a broad smile that turns into a grimace. She lowers her head, a mixture of embarrassment and sadness on her face.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know you..." She pulls on the tip of her nose before stroking her imaginary mustache, a tic she does when nervous with her jaw chewing nothing.

"I'm sorry" She rushes to her room and I turn to Ryan who wasn't at all embarrassed. He tries to approach me to sum up where we left off but I wasn't excited anymore. Ryan kisses me on the shoulder.

"Why are you shaking?" I watch my hand, which was shaking slightly. I intertwined my hands hoping to stop the shaking.

"Nothing"

"We should go to our room for the rest, don't you think?"

"Ryan, Alex just saw us almost naked"

"So what ?" He continues to kiss me. "It's not like Alex is a saint. You can believe me, I know what I'm talking about" he laughed softly bringing me closer to his body.

"What does that mean"

"After this time we spent the evening at the Délirium together and she went home for the night with that girl. even Matt admit she was a master"

"You bring her there with you. Ryan we're supposed to behave like his guardians"

"You brought her there first" I put my robe back on and walk towards the bathroom.

"Yes but for her birthday"

"I don't see why you're getting angry for so little"

"for so little ?" I slap the soir at his face.

*******

I feel like it's been hours, but it's only been five minutes since I've been sitting on the other end of the couch in the most uncomfortable silence ever. The longest five minutes of my life.

A feeling of déjà vu came over me. I should have stayed in my room and put up with Ryan complaining. Or better yet, stay in the office for a few more hours. I sigh seeing Ryan come out to finally break this heavy silence even if it is only short lived 'cause he was leaving.

"Alex with some friends we are having a boys night, Beers and old basketball games do you tag along?"

"No She doesn't want to, She has school tomorrow" I look over to Alex who was frowning and looking angry. She turns to me.

"I said Alex and not Elianna"

"And I'm perfectly capable of ..." Alex tries to talk, but I didn't give her time to finish.

"I said no" I shouted to end the conversation. Ryan raises both hands before looking at Alex shrugging his shoulders then leaves With a sorry face. I get up to go to my room.

"Who the hell do you think you are, humm?" Alex took a few steps towards, me you could read the rage in her eyes. "My mother?"

"No, just the only adult in this house seeing how you behave hanging out with Ryan and Matt and spending the night with any girl!"