Chapter 4

Wattpad hates me and deleted some of my progress I did on here.

--

She opened her apartment door and closed it after getting inside. Locking it.

'I guess I'll go to bed. Don't have much to do anyways.'

She walked to her bedroom, slamming the door shut and flopping onto the bed.

'Damn it, I'm not sleepy anymore. How is it possible though. I was sleepy a few minutes ago and now I'm not.'

She looked around her room, noticing bits of wallpaper coming off.
She closed her eyes and not long after was asleep not expecting a weird dream to come.

.

.

.

'What's the point anymore? I can just do it right now but.. This feeling in my chest won't go away. It's like.. Someone truly cares about me and never ever wants to let me go.'

She looked down at the ground from the roof. She looked around if anyone was near.

'So this is really it? I'm about to end it all. It's not like anyone would miss me anyways.'

She looked down once more before leaning forward and-...

.

.

She was alive. She wasn't laying on the ground. She wasn't even close to the ground. Someone's arms were around her waist, holding onto her for their dear life.

She looked behind her and saw... Twilight?

"T-Twilight?.. B-But how?!..I thought you wouldn't be back for 30 moons.."

"I'll explain that later but right now, please don't do it." her voice was gentle, while still holding Sunset by her waist.

"W-Why?.. No one would care if I do it. They wouldn't even notice if I'm gone!.."

"But I would." her voice was clear. She didn't hesitate and pulled Sunset away from the edge of the roof.

"Y-You-.. huh..?"
Sunset was confused. All her words escaped from this situation.

"Well there's actually another reason.." she continued.

Sunset placed her hands on Twilight's shoulders as they looked straight into eachother's eyes.

"I came here to tell you that..."

She paused.

"I-I love you, and I want to help you through this difficult time."
Sunset had no words. They were both blushing heavily but didn't seem to notice.

"T-Twilight.. I.."

"You don't have to say anything."

Twilight's lips curved into a smile.
The space between them got shorter and shorter, they're body's were against eachother. They closed their eyes and..

They kissed.

It was a long passionate kiss.

After a few seconds, they pulled apart.
"Twilight.. I.. Love you too.."

.

.

.

Her eyes flicked open as she fell off her bed. She looked around where she was.

'Wait.. That was.. A DREAM?!'

She started cursing in her mind, her face clearly red.

'But it felt so real.. How?.. Wait.. Do I have feelings for Twilight?! Oh God no.. Everyone is going to laugh at me..'

She started to slam her head against the floor atleast a few ten times.
'Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPID!'

At this point, she was mentally screaming.
'Okay Sunset, calm the hell down. It was just a dream, nothing else.'

She looked out her window, seeing that it's already dark outside. 'Welp, sucks to be me I guess.'

She took her phone, which was really broken from the students breaking it.
As she opened her phone, she saw five different messages from five different people.
She checked who had been messaging her. The names she read was..

Applejack
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Rarity
Pinkie Pie

'Why did they message me- oh wait..'
Sunset remembered the reason why those girls messaged her.
'Probably from me leaving class that early.'

She read through them one by one.

(I'll just write what they said, again lol-)

Applejack: Hey, sugarcube. Ya doing alrigh'? Fluttershy told what happened and got really worried over ya. If ya see this message, please reply back soon.

Fluttershy: Sunset?.. Are you doing.. Okay?.. Those meanies shouldn't have said those things to you. They were so awful. I hope you're doing fine now, wherever you are right now.

Rainbow Dash: Hey! You got quite the guts to leave class like that! That's like so awesome, but kind of worrisome. You left quite the scene there. So I, Rainbow Dash, hope you're doing awesome. And not like.. Being depressed or something like that right now.

Rarity: Darling, is everything alright with you? I know we haven't been the greatest for you, but we all hope you're doing okay.

Pinkie Pie: Hey Sunset! Hope you're feeling better right now. If you're ever sad, I can always cheer you up and make you the happiest person alive! If you want, we can throw a 'Our best friend Sunset party', but I can tell that you aren't really the best of friends with us. But don't worry! I think we'll get there soon!

Sunset felt herself smiling for the first time in a while. These girls cared about her so much. But she couldn't be their friend. She doesn't want them to get tortured like her.

She sent some replies back to them so they wouldn't worry that much.

'I still feel kind of tired, I'll go back to sleep now.'

She crawled back onto the bed covering herself with her blanket. She closed her eyes, and as soon as she did, she was right asleep. Though, she did slightly hope she'd see that dream again.

A/n: again I didn't check if I made any mistakes, so tell me-