Chapter 9b

Before you ask any questions, I made this chapter to show how Sunset dealt throughout the week and these scenarios are going to be short(NO THESE ARE WAY TOO LONG NOW THAT IM WRITING THIS, THESE AREN'T SHORT AT ALL😭) until I come back and do some re-writing. Okay, let's start the chapter now ;<;

Thank you for over 2k readers and over 100 votes, I really didn't think this book would get this far. <33

--

ᴹᴼᴺᴰᴬᵞ
ˢᴼᴹᴱᵂᴴᴱᴿᴱ ᴬᴿᴼᵁᴺᴰ 12ᴬᴹ

'I'm bored. This stupid apartment doesn't have anything that I can do. Only sleep, eat, repeat.'

Sunset was on her bed, her arms were on either sides making it seem like she's T-posing while laying down.

She looked at the empty soda can on her bed side table, then switching her gaze to her phone next to it.

'Should I open it and see how many messages I got? Hmm..'

She sat up, taking the phone and turning the small thing on.

'I forgot, I'm on airplane mode.' she snickered.

Turning airplane mode off, which she should've regretted, the small device started to fill up with notifications.

'Wow, I'm famous.' she laughed.

'Eh, I won't care anyways.' she threw her phone somewhere in her room and continued to stare at her boring ugly ass ceiling.

Incoming call

"Oh my god- WHO THE HELL IS CALLING ME?!" she yelled at her phone which was on the floor now.

It wasn't pretty far, but not really close to her either so she did have to flop out of her bed to get her phone.

She took it and looked at who was calling her.

' "Unknown number", well that's a first.' she accepted the call and put it on speaker to hear what the "unknown caller" had to say to her. Which as expected..

"Hey demon! Where the hell are you? You got scared and left school because we huwt your wittel feewings?"

The voice was girl like. But there were some giggles heard from other boys and girls.

"Jesus christ, you're really annoying. And yes, I did leave school, got a problem with that?"

"Pfft, I knew that you were weak. Weak as a tiny kitten."

"Tiny kittens are cute. Are you calling me cute? Thanks random person whom I won't care about tomorrow."

"I-"

As it sounded from the other side of the phone, the caller was flustered of Sunset's comeback.

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

"I- j-just go jump off of a roof for a change will ya?"

"Let's do it together then. Will be more meaningful, you know."

"YOU- I-"

"Wow, you have a stuttering problem? Do you need to see a doctor about it? If you go to the doctor, I hope they tell you that you're going to die of a dangerous disease and they'll have to put you down."

"I knew it, you're still the same bitch as always."

"Atleast I stopped. Unlike you who is bullying the former bully now. And to be honest, I won't care two fucks on what you say to me so, hope you live a hell hole of a life as well! Bye!~"