Chapter 9a

It was Monday. After two days of plans and decisions she made, she finally came to the conclusion.

--

As she made her way to her locker, she saw many more scribbles and words on her locker, saying more cruel and awful words.

'They're doing this to only make you feel bad, don't let that get to you.' she told herself.
She threw some of her stuff in the locker and took out the books and all those things for her class.

Her plan on getting home was by pretending to be sick. Make a fake paper slip so it will look like the school nurse made it and give it to the teacher. She was just waiting for the right time.

Sunset closed her locker, a little too roughly and walked to class because the bell was supposed to ring soon.

When she walked inside the classroom, she saw some students already in their seats, talking to one another.
One thing she noticed about them was that they were all friends.

'Wish I had one of those.' she thought to herself yet again.
She sat down at her desk which was in the far corner of the room, but Sunset didn't mind.

Sunset kept taking some glances at the other students who were coming into the classroom, some gave her waves of 'hello's and 'hi's, while some of them gave her the glares of, "You will regret looking at me." but Sunset just snickered at that.

It wasn't soon when the classroom was filled with students and the teacher coming in a few minutes later.

"Okay class, today we will.."

Sunset started spacing out, not hearing what the teacher was talking about. She started to tap her desk lightly with her index finger, trying not to cause any loud sounds that might interrupt the class, or even the teacher.

A few more minutes pass by and then finally, Sunset took her chance. It was her time to pretend.

She started to raise her hand up slowly, hoping the teacher would notice quickly, which she did.

"Yes, Ms. Shimmer?" Cheerilee asked, wanting to know the reason why Sunset raised her hand in the middle of the class. Some students even started to look at her in question.

"Mrs. Cheerilee, can I go to the school nurse? I don't feel really well." she lied.
The students started snickering and whispering each other things.

"Oh! Yes, you may, but come back here after you get the paper slip. Then you're excused to go home."

Sunset nodded and got up from her seat. She left her stuff there because she was going to come back anyways and then take her stuff and go home.

She left the classroom and hearing the sounds coming in there quieting down after closing the door.

'They got annoying anyways.'

Sunset walked back to her locker to get the fake paper slip to give to the teacher.
She opened the locker and saw a note fall out.

'What the?- I don't remember leaving a note in here.' she took the note and opened it up only to be greeted with more insults.

'Ugh, do they ever get bored of doing this? It's getting more ridiculous day by day.'

She crumpled the note up and took what she needed and closed the locker.
She gazed around to see if there were any nearby trash cans around. She saw one not so far away and walked towards it, maybe a little too quickly.

She threw the note in the trash, hoping to never see those kinds of notes ever again. Which she probably will knowing her situation currently.

She looked at the crumpled up note one last time before taking one small glance at the paper slip, looking through if everything was correctly done.

She turned around and started to walk back to the classroom, to give the paper to the teacher.

She opened the door and really regretted it. Almost all of the students stared at her, it made her really uncomfortable.

"Ah, Ms. Shimmer, you are back. Let me take a look at that paper." Sunset handed the paper to Cheerliee and she took it gladly.

A minute or two went by and she looked up from the paper, straight at Sunset.

"Alright, you can go home. Also, don't forget to take your books before leaving."

Sunset nodded again and walked towards her desk, yet again. She took her books and other things she brought into class and was off to go home for the week.

'Jeez, that took longer than I thought. I shouldn't have lied though, I could get into major trouble. Eh, who cares.'

She again, (FOR GOD SAKEN GIRL PLEASE STOP BEING OBSESSED OVER YOUR LOCKER-) walked back to her locker to put some things in and take some things out. You know, take important stuff out, put useless stuff in.

She sighed, being proud that the teacher didn't speculate anything and believed that lie. She honestly felt really nervous when the teacher looked over that paper slip.

She closed her locker and was finally free for a week from school.

--

Sunset got home rather quickly than she usually does. She threw her stuff all over the place and went to the small kitchen.

'I should really eat something since I haven't eaten anything at all today.' she thought, for the first time in forever concerned for herself.

She opened her small fridge and started to search for some snacks to eat since she wasn't in the mood to cook anything.

'A can of soda and some chocolate cake, yum.'

She took those two things out and placed them on the counter. She opened the can of soda, hearing the sizzling sounds coming from inside the small thing.

She then started to look through her cabinets for a small plate to put the cake on. She found what she was looking for and closed the cabinet, then taking a spoon and a knife, one to eat with and the other to cut the cake.

She put the small plate near the cake, proceeding to take the knife and starting to slice it into a smaller peice.

She then somehow maneuvered the sweet dessert onto the plate, putting the knife into the sink and taking the last leftover piece back in the fridge.

She took the soda can and the plate with a delicious chocolate covered AND filled cake with a spoon right next to it on the plate.

Sunset walked to her bedroom to go eat in there, because the table in the so called kitchen seemed really empty to eat at.

She made it into her room and put the soda on top of the bed side table for one reason, not to spill it everywhere.

She sat down on the bed, still holding the plate in her hand. She started to eat the yummy dessert, the sweetness already filling her mouth.

Sunset stared out the window, seeing a small breeze blowing through the trees, quite calmly.

'I wish this moment would last forever.'

--

How do you do, fellow readers :).

So, I maybe will make this chapter as a second part. Mainly because then you could see how Sunset is doing throughout the week. If you want to see that chapter then comment down below :))