Alien Intruder

I peeked through the curtains. There was a limo parked outside with two bodyguards. I heard a thundering knock at the door, followed by a voice, "Open the door. I am Agent Micheals and I need to talk to you about the phone call you made about the creatures."

Turning my gaze to my sister who was curled up in a ball on my bed, exhausted from the events of the last two days, I hesitantly made my way towards the door and opened it to let the agent in. We quietly made our way into the living room and sat down. "So, can you explain to me what exactly happened?"

"Well, our parents had to go on a business trip so me and my sister, Lola, stayed back at home. Two days back, when I returned from college, I was locked outside. Unable to get in after a long time, I took out my phone and opened the camera app that my parents installed so that I can see our house through cameras. I clicked on the camera that showed Lola's room and I saw her sitting on the edge of her bed, eyes cast down. Exasperated, I called her and we had a small conversation in which I found out that she at her friend's house, which I thought was impossible because I just saw her sitting in her room. While I was on the call, I checked the camera and she was still sitting there, immobile as a stone figurine. By that time, I was scared stiff so I called the police, telling them that an intruder is in my house. They reached here and went inside while I kept standing outside, looking at my phone which showed the intruder. Hearing the gunshot ring inside, I saw the figure look up to the camera, its face as pale as death, and then calmly walk out the door. I tried to switch screens but every other screen showed static. After about half an hour, the figure returned to the room and sat back down. Perplexed, I went inside and what I saw made my blood run cold."

I took a breath and continued, "Every police officer was dead. Their bodies were lying there as if someone had ripped them apart, limb by limb; it was sickening and atrocious. I looked back to the screen of the camera and that creature was looking at the camera with stone-cold eyes and a blood-spattered face."

The agent muttered, "Exactly what I feared."

"What is it?"

He shook his head and answered, "I realise you want answers but all I can tell you is that they are a potential threat to humans. They look like us except that everything that is red in our bodies is yellow and green in theirs. You will find a place to stay for the next couple of weeks because we will have to demolish that house and rebuild it. You will not speak a word about this to anyone. Ok?"

I nodded and shook hands before he exited the house while I laid beside my sister. I switched on my phone and opened the camera app; there it was, sitting in a blood-soaked white shirt and blue jeans, looking at the camera. Shivers ran down my spine as I switch my phone off and drifted into my thoughts. What are they? Aliens?