Q. Describe an interesting character

For a sixteen-year-old, I was always said to be pretty, physically and personality-wise too. My dark brown highlighted curls cascading down to the middle of my back complimented the sharp facial structure I inherited. I got my high-cheekbones and sharp jawline along with the heart-shaped face from my mom; she worked as a model before she died. My almond-shaped, sky blue eyes with flecks of gold and green are an exact replica of my dad's; being the most prominent feature of my face, they were always praised and said that they carry an air of softness in them along with the burst of energy and life. Topping it all off with a Greek nose and a silvery voice and there I am.

I have the desired hourglass shape with an athletic build more or less. Living in my society, athletic builds amongst the females is quite infamous. It said to be 'dishonourable' for young women to practice gym excessively, but who am I to fit in a crowd? Especially when I dyed my hair blazing red at the age of thirteen, I gave the message loud and clear.

I don't have a large social group; I only mingle with a small group of friends. My friends would stereotype me as the 'wild one' or the 'unpredictable one'. And for most of the time, they are telling the truth. I am the person that drags around the entire group from one exhilaratingly dangerous ride to another in an amusement park, and I am the same person because of whom my best friend ends getting in trouble. But that doesn't mean that I am always immature; I have my wise moments too.

I have always had a soft corner for the sport of boxing. Despite trying it only thrice in my life, I have found myself in love with this peculiar art. The adrenaline before every fight that rushes through your veins the second you step on the stage, the constant concentration on your opponent's every move, and the deafening cheer of the crowd when you are proclaimed the winner; everything about this sport is addicting.

Like every other human being, I have my own flaws and I am working on them. My most prominent one, although, is my anger; it gets the best of me in many moments and I would become a raging beast with steam coming out of my ears. It is not that extreme to a point where I need to go to anger management therapy, but it does affect my life in many instances.

My most popular name is 'that hell-raising friend', then, 'the trouble maker', 'the wild one', ' the one with sparkling blue eyes', and lastly, the least popular one, 'Aliona Saunders'.

__________

Hey guys! So what do you think? Did I do a good job?