Chapter four~

Twiggy's senses returned, when he saw his brother motionless on the street. "No-" He jumped off the platform, landing on his feet. He cried out in pain, toppling over ontop of Twitch.

    "Come on," Twiggy said shaking him. "Get up!" Twitch was unresposive. "Fuck." The car was nowhere in sight. It didn't even stop.

    "Somebody help!" Twiggy screamed. Twiggy pulled away, his hands shaking, covered in blood. "Johnny!"
Oh god, Twiggy thought. The last thing I did was hit him.

    "What the fuck?!" Blade said running over. "Wha-" He stopped dead in his tracks. He fell to his knees.

    Next came Slade. "What h-happened?" Worm pushed his way through. Vixin and Ace stood, hugging eachother, watching helplessly.

    "W-we were fighting and he jumped out here, then he got hit by a passing car." Twiggy explained.

    "I-is he breathing?" Blade asked eyes wide.

    Worm bent over, putting his ear up against Twitch's chest. "He's alive-"

   "But what?" Twiggy clung to Worm's pantleg.

    "He needs medical attention, take him to the doctor's office." Worm pointed back to the garage. "My supplies are in there."

    Another reason why Worm was recruited in the first place. He was also a moderate doctor.

    Slade and Blade began to carry Twitch back inside. "J-Jase," Twitch moaned. "I'm s-sorry." Twiggy tried to follow them, but when he tried to stand, pain shot up his right leg.

   "God dammit!" Twiggy cursed.

   "Your leg is broken." Worm pointed out. Twiggy growled in hatred of himself.

    "Don't worry about me, go save Twitch!" Twiggy snapped. Worm nodded vigoruosly, scampering back inside.

    "I'll help you." Ace said trotting over. "Anything for my Homie's bro." Ace instead of acting as a krutch, just picked Twiggy up.

    Twiggy glanced back at the street where Vixin still stood. "Hey, Vix-" She was just staring at the street. Her eyes locked on the blood puddle.

    "I'll come back for her," Ace assured Twiggy. "But first, you need medical attention." He carried Twiggy to the doctor's office.

    "I'll take Vixin home." Ace said. Twiggy nodded, but said nothing. He was inches away from the table Twitch was laying on. He watched Worm work.

    Worm was paler than usual. Sweat and tears dripped down his face. Twiggy just watched. Worm's fingers moved rapidly across Twitch's body.

    "He's in pain." Worm said, taking note of Twitch's muscles coiled like a tight spring. "Give me two doses of morphine." Steel searched the cabinet frantically.

    "Uh, this was all I could find." Steel handed him a tiny bottle only half-full of a clear substance.

    "What?! I had ten of these! Where did they go?!" Twiggy glanced over at a nervous gang member. Diesel scratched his head with a frown.

    "I may have sold it to a few kids as drugs." He said with a small chuckle.

    "WHA-?!" Worm couldn't finish his sentence, because Twiggy sprung from his seat.

    "You better get more if you know what's good for you." Twiggy growled, holding a knife to his throat. "I'm not kidding, If you come back here empty-handed I will murder you."