Love Pizza | Mystreet Season 1 {Ep. 2}

Third Person POV:

It was another day in the home of Aphmau, (Y/N), Katelyn and Kawaii~chan. They had gotten a little bit of furniture to decorate their house more. Kawaii~chan and Katelyn were in their rooms, (Y/N) was sitting on the new couch and had earbuds in, listening to music. The doorbell rang witched made (Y/N) take her earbuds out of her ears. "I'll get it." Aphmau says walking over to the door. (Y/N) nodded and went back to listening to music.

Kawaii~chan then ran downstairs to see who was at the door. (A/N: Since this part was in the first chapter I'm just going to put something else here for what was at the door.) "Aphmau~senpai, who was there?" Kawaii~chan asked "No one was." Aphmau replied, (Y/N) turned her head and looked in their direction "It was probably some kids doing ding dong ditch." She said. "Oh, Kawaii~chan thought it could be the artist Kawaii~chan hired to make more art for her shipping shrine." Kawaii~chan said in a disappointed tone "Noooo!" Aphmau cried.

Katelyn then came walking down the stairs "What are you two yelling about?" She sighed. (Y/N) got up from the couch, placing her phone and earbuds on the couch and going to stand beside Katelyn. "Kawaii~chan is hiring more artists to make more art for her, t-thing. In the basement." Aphmau stuttered out "Its a shipping shrine!" Kawaii~chan says turning to Katelyn. "Whatever, could you guys keep your voices down, I'm trying to meditate." Katelyn says "Oh! Speaking of which, Kawaii~chan will have the tea she made for Katelyn~sama to her as soon as it's done!" Kawaii~chan says with a smile "Thanks Kawaii~chan. I'll tell you the same bedtime story I told Aphmau last night as payment." Katelyn told her. Kawaii~chan's face lit up at those words "Can you add lots of kissing?!" She asked "If the tea is amazing, yes." She replied "Hehe! Yay!" Kawaii~chan exclaimed in excitement.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Aphmau sighed after hearing that "You've got to be kidding me." She mumbled, I chucked at the girls interaction and went back to my music. While I was listening Aphmau soon came into the room and looked around while mumbling to herself. "That girl is something else." I thought to myself. Then I thought of something. "Crap. How am I going to help pay rent when I'm basically broke with no job?" I asked myself. I then got lost in thought before coming to a conclusion "I'll worry about that later. It sounds like to much work right now." (A/N: Relatable) I then heard the sound of feet going up the stairs "Aph is probably going to her room." I thought.

Aphmau then came back down stairs and stood in front of me. I took out my earbuds and paused my music. "Yes?" I asked "Can I go check out you room?" Aphmau asked, I shrugged and got up, bringing my phone with me "Sure, come on." We then started to head up to my room. When we got there I opened the door and she stepped in and looked around. "And you finished decorating in one day?" She asked me "Yep, I'm faster then humans seeing as I'm a werewolf." I replied. Soon my phone got a low battery notification. I went to go see where my charger was but I couldn't find it. "Where did it go?" I wondered while looking. "I guess I'll go ask Katelyn if I could barrow hers until I go out and buy a new one." I thought with a sigh. "Aph, I'm going over to Katelyn's room to ask for a charger." I told her. She looked up from where she was looking "I was going over to her room next." She told me.

We got to Katelyn's room and Aphmau knocks on the door "Katelyn." She says, but she doesn't get a reply. "Katelyn." I said, still no reply "Katelyn.." Aphmau says again, and still no reply. "We're coming in." Aphmau says as she opens her door. We walk into her room "Hello Katelyn." Aphmau says "Coming into my room without knocking eh?" Katelyn asked as she stood up out of her chair "We actually did knock, for a while actually and you didn't answer." I told her while looking around, Katelyn has lots of posters from different bands and shows on her walls "Yeah, we were staring to get worried about you. Well, I was anyway." Aphmau tells her "Yeah, uh-huh... sure..." Katelyn replied "No, no. Seriously, I was worried about you. I mean, I didn't know you enjoyed meditating, on... your... computer." Aphmau says "I'm sure I mentioned it before... but if I didn't, then yes, I do." Katelyn replied "Oh, uh. Can I ask why, if you don't mind me asking." Aphmau says "...I um... have some anger issues. I don't want to get too into it. But meditating helps me reflect on things, even though I personally don't like it, it helps." Katelyn explained "Ah, I see. Well, I'm proud of you for doing something to improve yourself. Very much so." Aphmau says.