A Present Of Love | Mystreet Season 1 {Ep. 5}

Third Person POV:

    It was a cold winter day and Kawaii~chan was at her job. Kawaii~chan enters the kitchen and sighs "Today has been so busy. Kawaii~China guesses it's because of the holiday season. But, still... this lunch rush is insane!" Kawaii~chan groans and looks down at the floor and sighs again.

    Her head perks up when she notices someone enter the restaurant. "Oh! Looks like a new costumer walked in. Is he sitting at Kawaii~chan's table? Oh! He is!" She says and then sighs once again "Just one more hour Kawaii~chan, you can do this! Mm-mn." She tells herself and walks out of the kitchen towards the table.

    "Good evening, and welcome too I-HOT!" She exclaimed as she saw that Reese was sitting at her table and she bolted back into the kitchen.

   "H-He's here! The hot guy that delivered pizza the other day to the house is here! A-And he's sitting at Kawaii~chan's table!" Kawaii~chan exclaimed and then gasped "Kawaii~chan just handed him a napkin that she touched! Is he touching it?!" She asked herself and proceeds to look over at him "Ah! He is touching it! It's like we're holding hands now! A kiss can't be too far off." She tells herself.

    "Eh? You're crazy, you know that right?" A purple haired meifwa asked Kawaii~chan. Kawaii~chan jumped at her co-workers voice "Ah! M-M-M-M-M-M-Michi~chan! How long have you been standing there?" Kawaii~chan asked the girl. "For long enough to confirm your crazy. So... that's the guy you want to kiss, huh?" Michi asked "Mmmm, yes... but he's so far out of Kawaii~chan's league. She can't even talk to him." She explains.

    "He's a paying costumer you know. If your not going to serve him then, Michi will." Michi says and she walks out of the Kitchen "Michi!" Kawaii~chan exclaims and tried to run after her.

    Michi comes back to the kitchen from taking Reese's order "What did he say?" She asked "Uh, he needs more time before he places an order. But, he wants a sofa." Michi tells her "What kind?!" Kawaii~chan asks "Uh, cheery soda." She replies "Ahhhh! He's perfect!" Kawaii~chan fan girls "Kawaii~chan, I-I can take over your shift. Why don't you go home and uh, fan girl, there." Michi says "You're right! Kawaii~chan needs to get him a gift for the holidays. The sooner she starts shopping the better! Hmmm, Aphmau~senpai probably knows what kind of gifts guys like. Katelyn will just hit Kawaii~chan in the face with her door again. And (Y/N)~san could come and help Aphmau~senpai and me! You're the best Michi~chan! thank you!" Kawaii~chan says and walks away.

    "Heh, so... that's the guy Kawaii~chan likes huh? He's my kind of cute. Wait. Did Kawaii~chan just tell me I was the best? She knows I'm evil, right? Ugh, she's crazy. Whatever, meh." Michi says to herself and walks back out to the table Reese is sitting at.

(Y/N)'s POV:

    I was sitting on the couch reading my favourite manga/book with a hot chocolate/coffee/tea, when Aphmau comes into the living room holding a book and a coffee. She sits down on the smaller couch that's close to the bigger one "Ah... I got my book, I got my coffee, it's snowing outside." Aphmau talks to herself and sighs while looking out the window, I chuckle and go back to reading. Aphmau then starts to sing to herself and I sigh.

    The front door then opens and Kawaii~chan comes running through the door and up to us "APHMAU~SENPAI! (Y/N)~SAN!" She shouts "Kawaii~chan?" Aphmau says in surprise "APHMAU~SENPAI AND (Y/N)~SAN, THAT PINK HUNK CAME TO KAWAII~CHAN'S JOB AND SHE..." Kawaii~chan exclaims "And you kissed him? Is that what you did?" I asked.

    "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO NEVER SHE COULD NEVER!" Kawaii~chan's exclaims, Aphmau then starts to giggle "Calm down Kawaii~chan,
(Y/N) is just teasing you." Aphmau says "But seriously, are you ok?" I asked "Aphmau~senpai,
(Y/N)~san... Kawaii~chan wants to humbly ask you... please... help Kawaii~chan pick a present for him for the holidays..." She asked us "Wait, what?! Um, Kawaii~chan it's to early in December for that already." Aphmau tells her "Yeah, and plus, you haven't even talked to this guy. How do you even know you like him?" I asked "KAWAII~CHAN JUST KNOWS!" She shouted.