The Decoration Fight | Mystreet Season 1 {Ep. 7}

Third Person POV:

(Y/N), Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan were all standing beside Aphmau's bed inside of her room. Aphmau was currently still asleep and her roommates wanted to give her a nice morning wake up call. "Aphmau! Wake up!" Katelyn says "Ugh... just five more minutes..." Aphmau groaned "Nope!" (Y/N) says and breaks Aphmau's bed "(Y/N)! Why did you do that?!" Aphmau asks "Because, it's Christmas decorating day!" Kawaii~Chan explains.

"You heard her, now come on!" Katelyn says "Hold on, you're actually happy for this? And you two are talking again? I-I thought you guys were upset because of the whole 'Katelyn hitting Kawaii~Chan in the face with the door' thingy." Aphmau says and (Y/N) nods, turning to look at her two roommates and waiting for their explanation. "Kawaii~Chan was, but Katelyn took care of the kitties for her, so Kawaii~Chan forgave Katelyn." She explains "Plus, we have our love of Christmas decorating in common." Katelyn adds.

"Um... no thanks." Aphmau says "What?" Katelyn asks "Are you okay?" Kawaii~Chan asks "You're usually for this kind of thing. Is something wrong?" (Y/N) asked. "I-I really shouldn't be decorating. Especially outside. Um... I'll just tell you guys. When I was little, I was super serious about decorating during Christmas time. It got to the point where I was competing with all the kids in my class and, well... I went a little crazy." Aphmau explains "Aphmau~Senpai that was years ago. Aphmau~Senpai is an adult now, it's shouldn't be a problem." Kawaii~Chan says.

"Yeah, plus, that competitive side of you as a kid couldn't be that bad right? Come on, suck it up and let's start decorating the house!" Katelyn exclaims "Are you guys sure? You'll still be my friends? E-Even if I go crazy with decorations?" Aphmau asks "Absolutely." "Of Course." Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn day in unison. (Y/N) walks up and puts a hand on her friend's shoulder "And if anyone try's to provoke your competitive spirit... I'll beat them up." (Y/N) says, a dark aura surrounding her causing a shiver to run down her roommates spines. Sure, Katelyn was pretty scary when mad, but as a werewolf, (Y/N) was automatically a bit stronger then Katelyn. So making her mad was never a good idea. "A-Alright then! Let's do it." Aphmau says.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"We're going to need decorations!" Kawaii~Chan says as I retract my hand off of Aphmau's shoulder, the dark aura around my body disappearing quickly "Right. Actually, I think there's some in the basement. You of all people should know that Kawaii~Chan. And you should know too (Y/N). Don't think I forgot what you told me." Aphmau says. I look at her innocently "I have no idea what you're talking about." I say. Aphmau just sighs "Hahahaha! Oh right, Kawaii~Chan forgot." She replies.

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go get em'!" Katelyn says. "Yeah, we can do that." Aphmau says "KAWAII~CHAN WILL RACE YOU THERE KATELYN~SAMA AND (Y/N)~SAN!" Kawaii~Chan shouts "Are you serious Kawaii~Chan?" I ask with a deadpanned look on my face "Yeah. We're grown woman, we don't play those games." Katelyn says. "Aww..." Kawaii~Chan mutters. Me and Katelyn look at each other and smirk "PSYCH! HEADSTART!" Me and Katelyn shout in unison and run out of Aphmau's bedroom. I was in the lead thanks to my werewolf speed and I could hear Kawaii~Chan shout "KATELYN~SAMA, (Y/N)~SAN THAT'S NOT FAIR!" I just laughed and made it down into the basement first.

"Ha! I won!" I shouted. Katelyn came in behind me and Kawaii~Chan came in last "That's no fair! You have your freakish werewolf speed!" Katelyn shouts at me "YEAH! Not to mention that
(Y/N)~San got a head start!" Kawaii~Chan adds "HEY! Don't play that card with me Kawaii~Chan! Katelyn also had a head start! You're both just salty that I'm faster!" I shout back. Katelyn sighs "Whatever, let's just pick out decorations." She says "Yeah." I agree. The three of us then start looking at the different coloured ornaments on the shelves.