Christmas Cat-Tastrophe | Mystreet Season 1 {Ep. 6}

Key:
(f/a) = Favourite Anime
(f/a/c) = Favourite Character
(h/c) = Hair Colour
(f/c) = Favourite Colour

Third Person POV:

A lady was walking up towards the home of Aphmau, (Y/N), Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan. Following behind her were about eight cats, they all wore Christmas sweaters on their little bodies. She walks up to the house and rings the doorbell. Inside the house Katelyn is reading a book on the couch, while the other girls are up in their rooms doing god knows what. "I'll get it. I'll get it." Katelyn sighs and places her book down and answers the door.

"Oh! Hello there Kawaii~Chan. I'm so glad you're watching my kitties for me." The lady said "Uhhh... do I look like Kawaii~Chan?" Katelyn asks the old woman "I don't have time to play your silly games Kawaii~Chan now listen up. The kitties I'm about to give you are very special. Just be good to them and they'll be easy to take care of. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to attend my vet appointment for my fifty two other cats. Thanks again Kawaii~Chan." The woman said and left.

As soon as she was gone the kitties all ran into the house "But I'm not Kawaii~Chan! Ugh! Get back here you crazy old lady before I end you-" Katelyn shouted, running out the door but stopped when she couldn't see the woman anymore. "Huh? Where did she go?" Katelyn asked herself. She then sighed angrily and entered the house "Kawaii~Chan! Come down here and get your cats! Kawaii~Chan!" Katelyn shouted and Aphmau and (Y/N) came out of their rooms "Ugh... why are you yelling..? Kawaii~Chan isn't here, she's working the noon shift at her work remember?" (Y/N) asked and Aphmau squealed beside her "KITTIES!" She shouted and ran done the stairs to the cats.

"Are you serious? That crazy cat lady from down the street left nine cats here for her to babysit!" Katelyn exclaims while looking at (Y/N) who was still standing on the stairs. "You mean catsit?" Aphmau asked, looking away from the cats "Whatever. My point is, they're Kawaii~Chan's responsibility and I want nothing to do with this." Katelyn said "Hey, you let the crazy cat lady bring them in here, so they're your responsibility until Kawaii~Chan gets back." Aphmau pointed out "UGH...!" Katelyn groaned.

"Huh? Um... Katelyn, you said there were nine cats. I'm only counting eight." Aphmau said "Ugh! Are you serious?! One is missing! It was right here just a second ago!" Katelyn said "Are you sitting on it?" (Y/N) asked in a joking voice. Katelyn looked up at her "Wha? What kind of question is that?! I'm not even sitting!" She exclaimed, frustration was evident in her voice. "She means, we're catsitting, right?" Aphmau asked. (Y/N) stared laughing "Nice pun Aph!" She says through her laughter.

"Aphmau... just, no! We need to find that cat. I don't want it looking for a place to pee in the house."
Katelyn says "Humph. I hope it pees on your stuff." Aphmau mumbled. "What?!" Katelyn asked "Oh! Nothing~ hehehe." Aphmau said and nervously giggled as she backed away from Katelyn. "Well, you two can do that. But I'm going back to sleep. I hate cats so I'm not helping you search for one. It's bad enough that there are nine cats in house." (Y/N) said "But (Y/N), Kawaii~Chan's a cat." Aphmau said "No Aphmau, she's part cat, part human. That's different." (Y/N) replied.

"No. You're helping us." Katelyn said "What?! Why?!" (Y/N) asked "Because, you have an amazing sense of smell and hearing, you could hear the cat or sniff it out." Katelyn says "So what am I now? Your search dog?!" (Y/N) asked "Girls, stop fighting." Aphmau says "Fine." (Y/N) grumbles.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Where do we even begin looking to find cats?" Katelyn asked "How should I know?" I asked, Katelyn glared up at me and I just ignored her "Well, I, uh... cats like places where they can hide. Really, the cat could be anywhere in the house. Boxes, under beds, couches, in the bookshelves between the books that aren't there. I mean, he's wearing a little sweater so he probably is going to be in a cooler climate somewhere inside the house. At least, I would hope so." Aphmau explained.