Frozen Outside | Mystreet Season 1 {Ep. 4}

Key:
(f/c) = Favourite colour

Third Person POV:

(Y/N) was sitting on the couch in the living room reading a book when Aphmau comes in the room humming. She was about to walk past a window when she stopped and looked outside "Oh my gosh. Its snowing!" Aphmau exclaimed "Well, yeah. I can see that." (Y/N) replied, Aphmau glared at her and she laughed "Well, the weather forecast didn't say anything about snow! I'm going to tell the others!" Aphmau exclaims and runs up the stairs, (Y/N) watches her friend run up the stairs and she chuckles to herself.

Aphmau knocks on Katelyn's door "Katelyn. Do you want to build a snowman?~" Aphmau sang "Mother of IRENE Aphmau, don't you dare!" Katelyn threatens "Hehehehe! Come on let's go and..." Aphmau trails off "Don't. You. DARE! Finish that verse!" Katelyn says in a threatening voice "...Play...~" She sings "That's it! You're dead!" Katelyn shouted and Aphmau ran away and Katelyn came rushing out of her room. Aphmau was running while apologizing to Katelyn who was still chasing her. When they passed (Y/N) who was sitting on the couch Aphmau shouted "(Y/N)! Help me!" (Y/N) laughs "No. Whatever you did to get Katelyn this riled up, it's very amusing for me to watch." She replies and starts to follow the two girls outside.

(Across The Street)

Garroth and Laurence were sitting on their couches. Laurence was reading a book and Garroth was on his phone. Dante then comes out of his room and passes by his roommates. He stops walking and looks at them before walking to the door and looking out of the glass by the door. "Oh, look! It's snowing!"
Dante exclaimed the two boys looked up from what they were doing to face Dante "Oh, really?" Laurence asked "This is amazing! I've always loved the snow. Zane, Vylad and I always used to play in the snow back in O'Casis when we were kids." Garroth explains to his roommates "Zane has a soul once?" Laurence asked "Yeah. But..." Garroth trails off remembering something from their childhood.

-Flashback-

Little Garroth and Zane we're outside playing in the snow, and little Garroth was holding a snowball with Zane's back facing him "Hey, Zane. Turn around." Little Garroth says "I swear, if you throw a snowball at me again, I'll destroy the world!" Little Zane exclaims "Oh baby brother, I promise I won't just turn around." Little Garroth says "Ok Garroth, I trust you." Little Zane says and once he's turned around facing Garroth, he gets a snowball to the eye.

-Flashback End-

"Well... that explains a lot." Laurence says after Garroth finished explaining the childhood incident "Hey! Zane has fun playing snow fights. He just didn't like it when he got hit with snow." Garroth defends. Dante was still looking out of the glass that was beside the door and saw that Katelyn was chasing Aphmau, and (Y/N) was just standing by, not doing anything to help Aphmau or Katelyn and she was just laughing.

"Hey... Aphmau is outside in the snow being chased by Katelyn." Dante tells his roommates "Nice try Dante." Laurance said not looking up from his book "No! Seriously! She's outside being chased by Katelyn with no coat on. And (Y/N) is just watching and laughing, she's now laughing so hard she fell onto the ground!" Dante says "Whatever." Garroth said in a bored tone. "Now Katelyn has Aphmau pinned to the ground! And it looks like she's yelling at her... 'If you ever sing that song to me again, I'll eat all your food in the fridge. And (Y/N) is just watching and laughing." Dante said "You really have quite the imagination Dante." Laurence says. Dante then thought of something to get their attention "Oh. Now Katelyn is making Aphmau kiss Aaron." He says in a 'whatever' tone of voice "WHAT?!" The two of them shouted.

(Y/N)'s POV:

    Me, Aphmau and Katelyn were currently outside in the cold. I was shivering a little so I wrapped my (f/c) tail around me to try to keep me warm. Aphmau was currently bringing pinned to the ground by Katelyn who was holding a snowball, and while this whole thing was happening I was just laughing hysterically.