Tree of Friendship | Mystreet Season 1 {Ep. 10}

Third Person POV:

    Aphmau was standing in front of a corner in their living room, she was just staring at the corner intensely. (Y/N), Katelyn and Kawaii~chan were watching her from the small upstairs balcony. "Hmm... Aphmau~senpai has been standing there for almost thirty minutes." Kawaii~chan spoke. "I'm honestly amazed how she is just staring at the spot and not breaking her gaze from it." (Y/N) said.

    "Do you think she's realized she had the chance to kiss Aaron at the party?" Katelyn asked. "Pfft. I doubt it." (Y/N) replied. "S-She did?!" Kawaii~chan asked. "Yep." Katelyn and (Y/N) responded in unison. "You missed it too." Katelyn said. Kawaii~chan sighs in disappointment. "She didn't miss much." (Y/N) mumbled.

    "But really, something's on her mind and I'm going to find out what." Katelyn told her two roommates before walking down the stairs to where Aphmau was standing. "Hey, wait up." (Y/N) called and followed her blue haired friend. "It just doesn't feel... right." Aphmau mumbled to herself. "Hey, Aph, are you okay?" (Y/N) asked and the pink haired meifwa walked down the stairs to join the two.

    "Yeah, you've been mumbling to yourself for a bit, now." Katelyn said. "It's just.. we've decorated the house, both inside and out, and we've even baked the cookies and have them all out. But, something is missing, something I don't see, something that green." Aphmau explained. "Well, you're not aloud to watch Christmas specials anymore." Katelyn said. "Katelyn~sama, Kawaii~chan has been feeling the same way too. Don't you feel something is.. missing?" Kawaii~chan asked.

    "Hmmm... now that you mention it, you're right. But, what is it?" Katelyn asked. "Eh?" (Y/N) said with a shrug. "I've gotten the presents for all of my friends, I've been out shopping for what seems like no end, but of all the Christmas harmony, I'm still not sure what it could be." Aphmau said. "Aphmau, will you please stop with the Christmas rhymes, I don't want you doing that all the time. I mean— Oh no! That rhymes! Great, now I've got it." Katelyn groaned.

    The three other girls laughed at their friend. "But seriously, what are we missing?" Aphmau asked. She then sighed. "Let me think, let me think!" The door bell then rang, "I'll get it." Aphmau said and walked off towards the door. When she opened it she saw a delivery man. "Delivery." He said. "Huh? Uh... did someone order a package for a— what is it?" Aphmau asked the man.

    "Oh, it's a cat tree." The man replied. "Kawaii~chan...?" Aphmau asked. "Oh, wait, my bad. I'm supposed to deliver this cat tree to 67 Christmas Street. Man, I'm on the complete wrong side of town. I'll go take this cat tree to 67 Christmas Street, to uh, get this cat tree to the right place.. Hopefully I didn't interrupt you and your family sitting around your uh, Christmas tree. Hey, uh, did I tell you how nice my Christmas tree is this year?" The delivery guy asked her.

    "Look, I really don't care. I've got problems of my own to solve." Aphmau told him before shutting the door. "Hm... wait, a-a Christmas tree! We need a Christmas tree! Oh thank you magical delivery man—" Aphmau turned back to the closed door and opened it but the man was gone. "Wait, where did he go?" She asked. "Wow. How did we forget the tree?" (Y/N) asked and face palmed.

    "We've been so busy this holiday season, what with the moving to this place and all." Kawaii~chan said. "Haha. Well that settles it," Aphmau shut the door again and turned towards her three roommates. "Ladies, we need to get a Christmas tree. The biggest and the best one in the neighborhood. "Yay! Competition!" (Y/N) exclaimed and pumped her fist into the air.

Across the Street

    The guys were sitting in their living room, Garroth and Laurence on each of the couches, Garroth was on his phone and Laurence was reading a book while Dante was sitting on the floor with his laptop in front of him. Laurence looked up from his book and spoke, breaking the silence the three had. "I don't know about you guys, but, I just got this sudden feeling that we need to get a bigger tree. Better then anyone else's on the block."