A New Years Kiss | Mystreet Season 1 {Ep. 13}

Third Person POV:

Garroth and Laurence were waking across the street to the girl's house. They rang the doorbell and Katelyn answered. "Hello, Lady Katelyn." Laurence greeted. "Never call me that again." Katelyn told him. "Oh, okay then. Does Katelyn~chan work?" Laurence asked her. "What do you guys want? Aside from a death wish?" Katelyn asked. "Wow. You're just a ray of sunshine today, huh?" Laurence said sarcastically.

"I-I'll take this from here, Laurence. Ahem. Uh, Katelyn, uh, what Laurence was trying to say was, uh... We're having a last minute New Years Eve party, at our house, and we wanted to invite you ladies over for it." Garroth explained. "PFFT-Garroth, what's up with your face? It looks like Zane drew all over it and you made a horrible attempt to get it off." Katelyn laughed.

"Don't ask." Garroth grumbled. "I hear you can use toothpaste under warm water to get sharpies off skin but, haven't tried it myself." Katelyn told him. "I'll give it a shot." Garroth said. "You really should. You look hilarious. Now, about that party, you guys know New Years Eve is today, talk about late notice." Katelyn said.

"Yeah, we know. We just wanted to see who we could round up in time, so we're going door-to-door asking." Laurence explained. "Huh. Well, I'll come over. I'll tell (Y/N) right now." Katelyn said. "How are you going to-!" "HEY! (Y/N) GARROTH AND LAURENCE ARE HAVING A NEW YEARS EVE PARTY TONIGHT. YOU WANNA COME?" Katelyn shouted. "SURE, WHY NOT." (Y/N) shouted back.

Katelyn turned back to the guys. "(Y/N)'s coming. I'll send Aphmau and Kawaii~chan a text right now about it too. I'm sure they're down to come over, but, might as well ask." Katelyn told them. "Aphmau isn't here?" Garroth asked. "Nah, she's out somewhere and Kawaii~chan is at work." Katelyn replied. "Well, tell them they can invite anyone else they want. See you around, Katelyn." Laurence said.

"Hey, wait. Mind if I invite Jeffory?" Katelyn asked. "Go for it." Garroth replied. "Alright, I'll see if he can get his mom to watch Abby or something. See you guys tonight then." Katelyn said and shut the door and the two guys went over to the house next to them. After a while, the two stopped in front of Aaron's house. "This is Aaron's house." Laurence groaned. "Sh-Should we invite him?" Garroth asked.

Laurence tsked. "I mean, he's a friend of Aphmau's and I don't want her to feel like we were so jealous not to invite him." Laurence answered. "But, aren't we jealous?" Garroth asked. "Well, I suppose Aaron seems like a cool person. And we can't let our emotions get in the way of their friendship." Laurence sighed, "Come on, let's go be the bigger people and invite him too." He finished.

The two walked up and rang his doorbell and Aaron answered. "Hey, Aaron. Sorry to bother you, but we wanted to invite you to a last minute New Years Eve party we were having tonight. And..."
Laurence trailed off when he saw a certain someone come up to the door. "A-Aphmau!?" The two boys exclaimed in unison.

"Hey! Laurence, Garroth. I just got Katelyn's text, I'm so there!" She told them. "Wh-What are you doing in Aaron's house?!" Laurence asked. "Making out." Aphmau replied. "Wh-What did you say?!" Garroth asked. "I said "hanging out", why?" She questioned. She then sighed, "Please tell me you guys aren't..." "N-No. we're not jealous at all. We... We're actually here to invite Aaron to the same party you're going to tonight at our place." Laurence explained.

"Wow. I'm so impressed with you guys. So are you going, Aaron?" Aphmau turned to the male standing beside her. "Sure. If you're going, I'll go." He answered. Aphmau giggled, "I'm going. Oh, can I invite Zane too?" Aphmau asked. "W-Well I was going to invite him anyways, since he's my baby brother and all but... Yeah, sure. Invite him." Garroth told her. "Great! We'll catch you guys later." Aphmau said and shut the door.