Mistletoe Wars PT. 1 | Mystreet Season 1 {Ep. 8}

Third Person POV:

    Garroth and Laurence were sitting on their couch. Garroth was on his phone while Laurence was reading a book. "Garroth. I... don't think anyone is going to call about Sprinkles and Cookie." Laurence says "S-Someone has to! I put up posters...and everything. A purple cat and a (f/c) dog aren't that hard to miss!" Garroth exclaims. "Garroth, if someone found a purple cat and a (f/c) dog, with actual purple and (f/c) hair, it's incredible possible they'd keep it. Or... try to hand it over to a science facility to study for money." Laurence explains.

    "No! I have to believe Sprinkles and Cookie are okay!" Garroth exclaims "Garroth just be ready for either no news, or bad news. Sprinkles and Cookie weren't even yours. They might've had owners." Laurence explains "Yeah, I know. It's just... Sprinkles, Cookie..." Garroth muttered. "What are you up to Dante?" Laurence asks just roommate who just walked inside the house and tried to sneak past him and Garroth.

    "Oh! Uh, me? Oh. Nothing... just going to uh... head to my room and turn in for the night." Dante explains "It's 3pm." Laurence says "Yeah...I'm just uh...not feeling well today. Got a bad cold from the snow coming in my room from the broken window and everything." Dante explains and then starts to 'cough' "So, I'll be turning in for the night. Night guys!" He says and runs off to his room.

    "We got his window fixed this morning. And he slept on the couch until it was fixed." Laurence says "Laurence. He had the mail in his hands." Garroth said. "DANTE YOU'RE DEAD!" Garroth shouted as her broke down Dante's room door to find him sitting at his desk while reading the mail. "MY DOOR! Garroth I swear you're dead!" He shouted as Laurence took the letter from his hands "What's this?" Laurence asks "H-Hey! That letter is for me!" Dante exclaimed "It's addressed to all of us. I-It's from Aphmau." Laurence says.

——————————————————————————
YOU ARE INVITED TO A
CHRISTMAS PARTY
***********************
Tuesday, December 15th, 2015
7:30pm-12:00am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are invited to attend a party Katelyn, (Y/N), Kawaii~Chan and I our hosting at our place!
It's a special party that is more of a house
warming party, but since it's in season we're
doubling it as a pre-holiday party! No gifts are
required to come - feel free to bring a plus one!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
67 Mystreet
——————————————————————————

    "You SNEAK! You were going to keep this from us!" Garroth said "No. I just wanted to read it first to find out what it was about! It could've been a love letter to me from her." Dante explains. "Dream on!" Laurence said. "Speaking of love, tonight might be the night I get that kiss from her." Dante says "WHAT?!" Garroth and Laurence exclaim "It's a holiday themed party. There's bound to be mistletoe there." Dante explains "Thats right, I totally forgot about the mistletoe." Laurence mumbles "THIS IS PERFECT!" He exclaims "THIS IS MY CHANCE!" Garroth exclaims.

Dante chuckles "What are you chuckling at?" Laurence asks "Remember what I said a few days ago about 'keeping your cool?' You guys are destined to blow it. I'm just gonna sit on the sidelines, watch the whole thing go down hill, and swoop in when the time is right. Now, if you'll excuse me. I need to take a shower to get ready for the party." Dante says and exits his room.

"Garroth, he's right. We can't let him win." Laurence says "R-Right. We're still rivals but, we can't let Dante get anywhere near that mistletoe either." Garroth explains "Right. Now I'm going to my room to plan." Laurence says and starts to walk out of Dante's room before Garroth stops him "Hey, wanna flush all the toilets in the house while he's in the shower?" He asks the two start to laugh and Laurence nods "Yeah." He says. Dante was singing in the shower when "AH! COLD! LAURENCE! GARROTH! THAT'S IT! Wh, wait. DID YOU GUYS STEAL MY TOWEL?! I HATE YOU BOTH!" He shouted.