Chapter 1

(Hallo! This is my first story, so I'm sorry if it's trash... but I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I loved writing it!)

Germany's just about to enter his new college for orientation!  He guesses he's a little nervous, but he's still excited to go! *walks to the principal* "Guten tag, Mr. EU!" Germany said enthusiastically. "Hello Germany. A student will give you a tour of the college momentarily, so just wait here for them to arrive." EU said, smiling. *the student arrives* "Russia, can you give Germany a tour of the school grounds?" "дa." Said the foreign student. The kid looked weird for any new kid Russia had to meet, he wore glasses, suspenders, a tie, a white button-up shirt, and black dress pants and shoes. DEFINITELY WEIRD. "My name's Russia.  I'm your guide around the school."Russia said. "Hallo! I'm Germany!" he said. 'Who says hello as 'Hallo'?!' Russia thinks. 'That's just straight up weird.' "Ahem." EU said. "would you give him the tour now, Russia?" "Дa! S-Sorry, I got distracted..." "It's okay, now just get moving." EU said. *nods* "let's go." "okay." Germany said as the left. "So, where did you come from?" Russia said. "I came from Siberia, but had to go here for college." "I came from Berlin in Germany. The reason I came here was because all of the colleges in Berlin were full and had no space for me, so I looked and found this college." "wow, that must've been rough trying to find a college that wasn't full!" "Yeah, it was!" They laughed.

                                            (time-skip to after the day because the author is lazy)

" Hey, can you show me my dorm? I'm trying to find it..." Germany said. "Mhm, I can do that. So, what's your dorm number?" Russia said. "406." "406? That's my dorm number! your my roommate!" "nice!" "well, you wanna make your room feel like home?" "Ja." Germany says as he begins to unpack. "I'm gonna watch some TV." Russia says as he turns on a movie.  "Don't you have any homework?" Germany yelled from his room. "HeT, I'm a teacher's pet. I don't get homework at all." Russia said. "Weird. I always got homework even though I was a teacher's pet." Germany mumbled to himself as he finished unpacking.

"God, look at the time...I might as well go to bed." Russia says looking at the clock. "Must...keep...working..." Germany says chanting. "I'm not gonna mess with him..." Russia says as he's heading to his room, passing out on his bed.

                                                            -in the morning-

Germany wakes up to a delicious scent coming from the living room. "What is that delicious smell?" Germany says as the scent leads him to the source for him to see Russia humming a little tune while cooking pancakes, potatoes, and an omelette. "Good morning, Germany. Did you sleep well?" "Ja..." Germany says, yawning. "Here, sit on the couch. I'll get your food prepared." "Okay." Germany says as he sits down on the couch, watching the news. "So, what does the news tell us today, Germany?" Russia says finishing up the omelette. " We're gonna have a storm tonight, so we might have to be careful." Germany replies. "Okay, that's all I need to know."

                                                (ANOTHER time-skip to the storm)

"AAH!!!" Germany yelped as he hid under his desk in fear. " Hey, hey, it's gonna be fine Germany, I'm here..." Russia says as he gets immediately hugged by Germany, making him have a small gay panic. "I-I-I'm sorry that I hugged you, I-It's just that-" "No, it's perfectly fine. There's no need to apologize, I understand it." Russia says as Germany was trying to apologize. "R-Really?" "Yes, I was afraid of lightning a lot when I was younger, but then my dad got me to conquer my fears, and now look at me, I'm not afraid anymore!"Yeah, maybe I can conquer my fears!"Germany said, brightening up. "Yeah, maybe..."

(how'd you guys enjoy my first chapter? I just started making this story, and I hope you all enjoy it! - xXA_German_mistakeXx)