Chapter 9

(This is gonna be mostly Russia's POV because he's depressed AF rn, but I will do some of Germany's POV as well. This is skipped 3 months after Germany left, leaving Russia with at least 5 more months until he comes back.)

            Russia's POV

I wake up on my bed, as I turn to the side, I felt too empty-hearted to even wanna exist. "Another day of loneliness..." I said, getting off of the bed and ready for school. As I try and grab my ushanka, I see it's missing. "Where is it?" I said, freaking out and searching the whole dorm for it. But then I remember Germany has it. "Oh, yeah..." I said. I lay back down, rethinking my decision of existance. "Maybe I should save up to fly to Berlin..." I thought to myself, but shrugged it off. I walked in the school halls and and saw America's brother. "Hey Russia!" Canada said. "Hey..." I said, looking down. "Why so blue?" Canada asked me. "These last three months were a nightmare..." I said. "How?" Canada said. "He's gone for the rest of the year..." I said, trying to hold back my tears. "Russia, I miss someone too, they're gone too, and I wasn't even able to confess to them..." Canada said, getting sad himself. "Who is it?" Russia said. "Well, It's a guy, and he's adorable..." Canada said. "You can tell me." I said, getting excited. "It's Germany..." Canada said. "W-What?! I'm dating him!" I said, already starting to cry. "Oh lord, I'm sorry I made you cry!" Canada said. "I-It's fine..." I said wiping my eyes. "Okay." Canada said, leaving to go to class. I leave to go to class too.

(timeskip to the middle of the test in his class)

I couldn't stop thinking about Germany. I keep trying to concentrate on my test, but all I have is nothing. I doze off, thinking if I should stay or die. But then *crack* I looked at my pencil, to see it was snapped, and my paper was covered in tear stains. I looked up, to see everyone looking at me, concerned. "Are you okay Russia?" The teacher said. I immediately grab the bag and run to the bathroom, crying. The teacher sighs. Everyone looks at Canada. "What?" Canada said. "You do cheer everyone up, so of course everyone is counting on you." Poland said. "Fine..." Canada said, leaving the classroom. Canada finds me crying in a stall. "Hey, you okay Russia?" Canada said, concerned. "L-Leave me alone..." I said, covering my face.

(Meanwhile in Berlin...)

     Germany's POV

I walk to the hospital and go to my father's room. "Hey vater!" I said, waving to him. "Hallo sohn." Third Reich said, looking at me. I smile. "Mien gott, look at how fat you've gotten! You go all the way to Moskau, and come back fat? What do they feed you?!" Third Reich said. "No, no, vater, I'm pregnant!" I said. Third Reich gasped. "WAS?! WHO GOT YOU PREGNANT?! I. MUST. KNOW." Third Reich said in anger. "It was Russland." I said. "THAT'S EVEN WORSE! YOU HAVE THE CHILD OF A COMMIE IN YOUR STOMACH!" Third Reich yelled. "WELL, I LOVED HIM ANYWAYS, SO THAT'S EVEN WORSE! YOU HAVE THE CHILD OF A COMMIE IN YOUR STOMACH!THERE!" I yelled back."Ich kann dir nicht glauben! Einen Kommunisten lieben!" Third Reich said, coughing after every 2 words. Third Reich began to cough a lot, hardly breathing. "I-I guess my time has come...I-Ich liebe dich...Deutschland....." Third Reich said, before his pulse was gone. "V-Vater? Vater! Wake up! VATER! Please...wake up..." I said, crying. "Es tut mir leid wegen Ihres Verlustes, Sir Deutschland..." The doctor said. the next few days, he had his funeral, and I attended it. "Das Dritte Reich war ein weiser Mann in der deutschen Geschichte, er war ein großer Führer unseres Landes, und obwohl er den Krieg verloren hatte, hatte er immer noch unser Schicksal gesichert... und jetzt wird er in Stücken ruhen..." The priest said. Once I passed his coffin, I payed my respects and sat back down. "Ruhe in Frieden Vater..." I said, as I left the tombstone.

(Meanwhile in Moskau)

       Russia's POV

After school I felt bored, so I took out my laptop and loaded Skype. once I called Germany, he picked up. "Hallo Russland!" Germany said. "So, how's life in Berlin?" I asked. "Well, my father just died, and I told him that I was pregnant. He asked what they fed me, because I just looked fat!" Germany said, chuckling at the end. I laughed at that. "Wow, you're father is rude!" I said, still laughing. "Heh, yeah! I guess so! He was really pissed when I said that I was pregnant by you! He was all like: "THAT'S EVEN WORSE! YOU HAVE THE CHILD OF A COMMIE IN YOUR STOMACH!" It made me die of laughter in my head!" Germany said. " You know, I really miss you're sweet face, and your soft smile here...I just can't wait for you to come back!" I said, sighing. "Same here, I truly miss every single thing about you every day I'm without you." Germany said. "God, is the room getting hot, or is it just me?" I said, feeling completely turned on. " Oh god, you're turned on, I wish I was there to fix it~" Germany said. "Hey! You're making me harder!" I said.  "Mein Führer! Wir haben eine andere Person, die unser neuer Anführer sein könnte! Er erwartet, dass du die Wahrheit bist!" The general said. "In Ordung! Sag ihm, dass ich in 15 da sein werde!" Germany said. "Have to go already?" I said, giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Nien, we have 15 minutes to talk, then I have to go." Germany said. "Oh okay. I'm an idiot!" I said. "No you're not! You're my boyfriend!" Germany said. 15 minutes passed, and he had to leave. "Oh, babe, I have to go. It's been 15 minutes. I'll call you after, okay?" Germany said. "Okay. Love you babe! Bye!" I said. "Bye! Love you too!" Germany said, ending the call. I shut my laptop and grab a bottle of vodka. I down it and go to bed on the couch, already missing him. "Goodnight Germany..." I said to myself. "Gute nacht Russland..." Germany said, in his bed in Berlin.

(IT TOOK FOREVER TO FINISH IT! I FINALLY FINISHED IT! I hope yall enjoyed this, chapter 10's gonna make you guys happy! I already have the script for it, the reason this took it over was because of the lack of motivation, and I'm roleplaying with a friend. But anyways, that's all from me! -xXA_German_mistakeXx)