Chapter 13

( Thank you @Fnaduppet for choosing who will be bride and groom! I can't wait to finally have a schedule for faster chapters again!)

     Germany's POV

I'm so excited for the wedding! We have everything we need! A place, invitations, literally all we need for our perfect day! "So, how do you like the view?" Russia asked me, looking at the stained glass. I hugged him. "I love it!" I replied, already feeling like it was the big day. Russia chuckled and picked me up. "Somebody's excited!" Russia said and seen Alessia stumbling to walk over to them. "V-Vater! Папа!" Alessia said. Soon, Ireland and Scotland came in with the lectern they needed. "We got the lectern!" They both said. Scotland put it down and kissed Ireland's cheek. Ireland smiled and snatched Scotland's hat. "Hey! You have your own!" Scotland chased after him. Alessia laughed and clapped her hands. 

     Russia's POV

Germany and I giggled a bit and stopped the two from starting a fight. "Hehehehe! Vater! Папа!" Alessia said, still laughing. "Yes my sweet, sweet girl?" I said, picking Alessia up and throwing her in the air. I put Alessia down a moment later. "Dance! Dance!" Alessia said, twirling around and seeing how beautiful her dress looked. Russia chuckled and turned to Germany. Germany walked over and took my hand. "So, our daughter wants us to dance?" Germany asked, putting his other hand on my shoulder. I put my hand around his waist, already starting to move around the room. "Why yes she did." I said. Scotland and Ireland watched in awe, seeing how we danced gracefully. "Such a beautiful pair...I only wish we could do that!" Scotland said, nudging Ireland with his elbow. Ireland laughed. "Same! Maybe we can try what they're doing!" Ireland said, already getting in position. "Of course we can try!" Scotland said, doing the same. The two both danced with us, almost as graceful. 

    (Timeskip to the day of the wedding)

         Third person POV

Russia was waiting for Germany to walk down the aisle, really nervous that he'll mess everything up in front of a huge crowd of people. Germany was almost done with the dress, but was having troubles since it had a corset top. "Ow! Ow! Ow! That's too tight, Japan!" Germany whined. "It needs to be tight! I know it's uncomfortable since my mother made me wear corsets every meeting she had to go to!" Japan said while slightly loosening the corset for Germany to breathe. "You're almost ready to walk down that aisle. All you need, is your bouquet and gloves." Japan said, giving Germany the gloves and then the bouquet. "You'll be walking down with Italy's father, Fascist. Since, well....you know..." Japan nervously chuckled. "Yeah...but, ok! I'm fine with that!" Germany said, seeing Fascist already waiting for him. Germany walked up, really nervous that he'd make a mistake during the wedding. Soon, the wedding bells started to ring, and the doors opened. Russia smiled softly, seeing how beautiful Germany looked. Germany carefully walked down the aisle, and finally made it to Russia. The pastor spoke. "Do you take Russia as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The pastor asked Germany. "I do." Germany smiled. The pastor then said the same to Russia. "Now Russia, do you take Germany as your lawful....wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The pastor spoke. Russia quickly replied to the pastor. "I do." The pastor moved to the side. "Now I pronounce you two, husband and wife!" The newlywed couple had shared a passionate kiss, hearing applauding coming from everybody. 

(Oh boi here comes a cringy teaser for the new book I'm going to make...ALSO TIMESKIP 19 YEARS LATER)

    Still Third Person POV

Alessia decided to pay her parents a visit after almost a year without seeing how they're doing. "Jeez, how long will it take just to make it to a pretty close city...?" Soon, she made it after 12 hours of driving. Germany and Russia were cuddling and watching a movie, until they heard a car door open. Germany got up. "It's our Alessia!" Russia nodded, and got up with him. Alessia opened the door and hugged her parents. "Vater! Папа! I brought someone with me!" Germany smiled and ruffled up her hair. "Who is this country you brought?" Alessia opened the car door, revealing a female country, the same height as her. "Папа, Vater, I want you to meet my girlfriend!" The country waved. "Hi! It's nice to meet you both! I'm Kaia!"

(FINALLY IT'S DONE!!! Thank you all for supporting and reading this book, I will be making a new book, called "Destined for love". This book wouldn't have existed, if it wasn't for @lilmissGerman31 inspiring me to write! Thank you so much, and as always...that's all from me! -xXA_German_mistakeXx)