Chapter 12

( CONTINUATION OF THE MYSTERY! Heheheheheh! Art above is mine, you can find it and more at Pixilart.com by someone named NekoDeutschland, or GermanyGeek!)

      Germany's POV

I was panicked, I couldn't believe that OUR principal, can't even take care of one child! "Then we need to go there" I said. "Yeah. let's take my car, I can drive there in a jiffy." EU said. Russia and I nod. Once we get in the car, EU starts driving away to the hideout. When we got there, we saw her tiny hoodie on the floor. "She's here." Russia said. After a few minutes of searching, Russia found what looked like a bunker. "He must've made additions to this place." Russia said, trying to open the bunker. I press my ear to the bunker door. "I hear crying, and an American accent. It's them." I said. Alessia started crying. "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" America said through the door. "I'll call the police, and you get your kid." EU said. Russia broke the bunker door open. "DON'T DO A THING TO OUR CHILD AMERICA!" Russia yelled at him, hopping down into the bunker. America froze. "Well, well...It's the commie FREAK. I'm guessing you know what had happened, huh?" Ame said.

         Russia's POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AMERICA, YOU FUCKING MANIPULATIVE BITCH! "I WON'T LET YOU LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON MY CHILD! YOU BACK AWAY...OR I'LL MAKE YOU." I said in a furious tone. America moved closer to Alessia. "Why not?" Ame said, putting a blade to Alessia's throat. I pulled America away from her and grabbed the knife from his hand. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET CLOSE!" I said, putting the blade to HIS throat. "You wouldn't in front of your own daughter, I know you well." America said. "I know, I only had to keep you still for a few minutes." I said smugly. The police burst into the bunker. "GET YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR INMATE!" The officer said. America was PISSED. "YOU CAN'T TAKE ME AWAY AGAIN! I'LL ALWAYS GET OUT!" America yelled at them, being cuffed by the officer. "YOU'RE TRULY INSANE THINKING THAT!" The officer replied to him. 

(Timeskip to after this fiasco ended)

       Germany's POV

Russia wanted us to go somewhere for a special occasion. "Hurry up! We're gonna miss the sunset!" Russia called from the living room. "I'm going as fast as I can!" I said, finally done and walking out to him. Russia took me to the exact spot where we had our first date, where a table sat with some chairs and candles. "So, how do like it?" Russia asked. "It's so beautiful!" I replied to him. "As beautiful as you~" Russia said, caressing my cheek. "Pfft- Stop it!" I said, laughing. Russia took out a guitar and started to play a song. (This song actually came from Steven Universe, I don't really know how to make a song at all) "I'd rather be tall, I'd rather be smart, I'd rather be sure you know I care! Wherever you go, whatever you start, I'd rather be sure you know I'm there! I'd rather I always be a part of whatever you do, I'd rather be me, with you! Wherever we go, I already trust, I'd know what to do if it were us, I'd know what to say, I'd know how to be, I'd know your entire syllabus! I can't think of any other thing in the world I would rather do! If I could be, I'd rather be me, with you..." Russia sang to me. I was in awe. "Russia, I-I don't know what to say, I-" I was interrupted by him when he got down on one knee. I gasped and covered my mouth. "Germany, will you marry me?" Russia said, opening a velvet box with a diamond ring inside it. "Of course!" I said, jumping onto him and crying tears of joy. Russia smiled and kissed me. "I'm so happy that I met you, without you, I would be nothing!" Russia said, putting the ring on my hand. Once we got back to the dorm, everybody congratulated us. EU walked to us. "When's the wedding? I'd love to see you two get married!" EU asked. "When do you want the wedding to happen, моя любовь?" Russia asked me. "Lets have the wedding next week!" I replied to him.

(The wedding will be in the next chapter! I will make it the best wedding ever! Thanks for waiting so long for this chapter, and I will start on the next chapter tomorrow to make up for all the time. Who do you think would be the groom and the bride? Let me know in the comments! Anyways, that's all from me! - xXA_German_mistakeXx)