Chapter 6

( I'm really bored and decided to make chapter 6 bc all of you were patiently waiting for it. These two lovebirds are gonna enjoy themselves!)

         Germany's POV

I wake up in Russia's bed with him asleep, cuddling me. "Heh, he looks so cute like that~" I swoon to myself. Russia wakes up and brings me close, kissing me. "Morning babe~" Russia said. "Guten morgen~" I reply. Russia gets up and gets ready. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Well, are you gonna get ready? I wanna take you somewhere." Russia responded. "Oh? So we're going on a date?" I said. "Exactly!" Russia said, smiling. As I'm getting ready, I see in the corner of my eye that Russia is peeking. "HEY! I SAID IT'S A SURPRISE!" I hissed. "Okay! Okay!" Russia said, leaving my sight. "That's what I thought!" I said in victory. I hear him giggle in the other room. I change into a white button-up shirt, a red mini-skirt, some black knee-high stockings, and mary janes to complete the outfit, and of course I have to wear my iconic red tie. Russia looked at me in awe. "H-How did you-" Russia stuttered. "It's a special outfit of mine that my dad forced me to wear sometimes when he wanted me to be humiliated in school..." I said, fixing my tie. "Cute miniskirt tho~" Russia cooed. "Sh-Shut it!" I said blushing. "Eh, let's go." Russia said, opening the door. "Okay!" I said, grabbing my stuff. "Hurry up!" Russia said, kinda getting impatient.

        Russia's POV

I'm waiting for him as he finishes grabbing his stuff and walks out. "Okay, I have everything!" Germany said. "What did ya do? bring our whole dorm?" I said with a slight chuckle. Germany punches me in the arm. "Nien!" Germany said. We walk, and I lead him to a beautiful creek. "Like what you see?" I asked. "Ja! It's beautiful!" Germany replied. "Do you remember this? During the war, we always played around here while our fathers fought!" I said. Germany began to cry. "D-Did I do something wrong?" I asked. "You did nothing! I never knew that I would see you again after the war!" Germany said, hugging me. I laughed. "Same here!" I replied with a thought popping in my head. ' I should propose to him here! Yeah! That's what imma do!' I then take out a basket I hid here at the last minute and I pull out a picnic blanket. Germany gasped and helped prepare the picnic. "So, waddaya say we get something later today?" Germany asked. "Um, I have to meet with Ukraine today, sorry..." I said. "It's okay!" Germany replied.

  ( Timeskip bc this was beginning to get long)

         Germany's POV

I can definitely wait for Russia to come home! "See ya when you get back!" I said as Russia left. Well, I'm just gonna take a nap...The phone rang. It was from EU. I answered. "Hello?" I said. "Hello, this is your principal! Can you please meet me in my office in 15 minutes?" EU replied. "Ja! I can do that!" I said. 15 minutes passed, and I met EU in his office. "You called me?" I said. "About the incident yesterday, we have America in jail right now, but we still need to notify the police about what he had done to you. So, What had he done to you when you were kidnapped?" EU said. "Well, first he had me tied up in a cold room with duct tape on my mouth, he put a blade to my throat, threatening to kill me, he knocked me out by pushing my head against the wall, and he kept me in there without food and water." I replied, having flashbacks of what had happened in there. "Okay, thank you for letting me know. You may return to your dorm." EU said. I left and decided to drink some beer, waiting for Russia to come back.

     Russia's POV

I come home drunk to see Germany passed out with a...what did he call it? Stein? Yeah, with a stein of beer in his hand. I was sober enough to pick him up and put him in bed, but he woke up, with a tint of lust in his eyes from being drunk. "Hey *hic* babe..." I said. "Hey, I couldn't help but notice this..." Germany said as he pointed to a bulge in my pants, making me blush. "Hey *hic* Germany~?" I said, getting close to him. "Ja?" Germany said. "Can you *hic* help me with *hic* t-this?" I said, pointing at my bulge. Germany gasped. "W-Was?"

(OoOoOoOoOo! Russia gonna take this boi's virginity! Oh god...I don't know how to do smut that well...welp, this is gonna be one hell of a time for me and those two...ANYWAYS, that's all from me! - xXA_German_mistakeXx)