Chapter 10

( Yall ready for the return? This will melt all of ur hearts! This is a timeskip to the end of the year! WOOT WOOT! Ruski can finally meet his lover and kid!)

       Russia's POV

I wake up, and get into casual wear, until I hear my phone ring. The person calling was EU. "Hello?" I said. "Russia! Good news!" EU said over the phone. "What is it?" I asked. "We have a taxi at the door, a specialist wants to see you!" EU said. "A specialist?" I said. "Yeah! And it's a really good one too! You'll love them! They even brought a little buddy for you!" EU said. "Really? This specialist sounds really kind!" I said, getting excited to see them. "They'll really help you with your depression! I'm sending them to your dorm right now!" EU said in a bright tone. I get a knock on the door and I open it. I gasped. "G-Germany?!" I said, already beginning to cry. "Hallo Russland! Miss me much?" Germany said with open arms. "OF COURSE I DID! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" I said, hugging him. "Woah! Watch out for your daughter!" Germany said, holding onto their kid. "What did you name her?" I asked. "Alessia. It's a beautiful name, ja?" Germany said. "Definitely." I said. Alessia grabbed my finger and laughed. "Aww, she loves you!" Germany said. "Hi, Alessia! I'm your daddy!" I said, booping her. Alessia laughed even more. "This will be a beautiful start to a family." Germany said. "Yes it will." I said. A couple minutes later, everyone came out to see Germany. "Aww! Is that a baby Germany-kun?" Japan said. "Yeah! Her name is Alessia!" Germany said. "Konichiwa Alessia! I'm Japan!" Japan said to Alessia.

   Germany's POV

Everyone loves our kid! Alessia loves them too! I'm so happy to be with mein liebe, I couldn't handle more than a day without missing him. "Oh my lord! She's so cute!" Poland said. "I know right?" Finland said. "AWWWW! I'M GOING TO DIE!" Italy said. Alessia looked at Italy and smiled. "Alessia is one and a half months old! She loves to see you all like her!" I said. "We love her back!" Everyone said, practically dying right there. "Oh shit EU's coming! Back to your dorms everyone!" Russia said. Everyone left to their dorms in a hurry as EU walks down the hall to see how Germany was holding up. "Hey Germany, it's nice to see Alessia here!" EU said with a smile. "Yeah, looks like Alessia is they same way with you!" I said, looking at Alessia attempting to play with EU's halo. "Hahaha...Oh Alessia, so cute, yet so small...nobody can stay mad at you, you're too cute to even frown at!" EU said, playing with Alessia. Alessia yawned. "Oh. looks like she's getting sleepy. I have an old crib in my house. She could stay with me for the night if it's fine with you." EU said. "Ja, it's fine." I said. Eu picks Alessi up. "Thank you Germany. I'll take good care of her." EU said.

( Timeskip to 8:00 pm)

       EU's POV

 OH MY GOD. I CAN'T STAND THESE CRIES ONE MORE TIME. I get up from my bed and walk to the crib. "PLEASE SLEEP. I HAVE TO WORK IN THE MORNING." I said at Alessia. Alessia kept crying. " I SWEAR-" I said, almost going insane. Alessia wouldn't stop. "I'M GONNA GO INSANE IF THIS CRYING KEEPS HAPPENING! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOOD!" I yelled at her, only making her cry even more. I screamed in pure rage and anger. I picked Alessia up and put her in the basement. "THERE. NOW I CAN SLEEP."  I said in relief. I lay in my bed once again, but can't sleep. I keep trying to close my eyes, but cannot sleep. "Oh come on." I said as Alessia was now screaming from the basement. I close my eyes and finally pass out.

       America's POV

Finally, I escaped jail and now I can take their kid! I unlock EU's door and start my search for the kid. Once I get to the basement, I hear a crying baby. "Strike!" I said as I open the door and take the child. Alessia kept crying, so I cover her mouth to get her to fall asleep. Once she passed out, I got out and took her to my hideout Russia and I used to hang out in. "This place brings back memories..." I said, holding the kid. I lay down and sleep on my old bed.

      Russia's POV

I wake up to Germany's scream. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST HER?!" Germany screamed at EU. "I had her safe in her crib!" EU lied. "THEN HOW DID SHE GO MISSING?!" Germany yelled back. I turn to TV and see the news. "Breaking News! A country by the name of America has escaped the local prison. If anyone sees this country, report to the police immediately." The news reporter said. "Babe you need to see this!" I called from the couch. Germany went over and seen. "Up next is- hm? oh lord..." The news reporter said. Everyone's phone beeped. "It's an Amber Alert!" Germany said. "Read it!" I said, concerned. "A girl by the name of Alessia. Last seen in a hideout in the woods." Germany said, starting to cry. "Wait- Hideout? America had a hideout that we hung out in."I said. "Then she has to be there." Germany said.

(This chapter was taking forever, so I'm gonna leave this chapter here. Sorry about the cliffhanger, It's just taking too long to make in this busy schedule of mine, and I was grounded from the laptop. BUT, I can get online from time to time, like of my dad's asleep or gone from the house. I'll try to get chapter 11 done quicker this time, but anyways, that's all from me! - xXA_German_mistakeXx)