1: First Day Of School

So, in this story, there's no blood. No hougyoku. No Shinigami. No hollow. No Arrancar. They're just your normal students.

---*---

"Chi!! Hey!! Fasten up!!" Athena shouted from downstairs.

"Okay! Okay! Wait a minute!"

"I can't wait for anymore minutes!!" Athena grumbled as she pulled her friend from the stairs. Shirotsune Chichi, 16 yrs old,a half Spanish half Japanese kid and Reamer Athena, 15 yrs old, a pure blood American are friends. Living under the same roof. They have met since grade school.

"Oh, c'mon!!" Chi said as she get dragged from their house to their school, which is Karakura High.

"Why are you so excited anyway?" Chi asked Athena. Athena just looked at her.

"A hottie is said to have enrolled our school." She said innocently.

"So what? He's just a hottie..." Chi grumbled as she looks away.

"Excuse me..." A deep voice said from behind them. The two of them turned their heads to the owner of the voice.

"Where is class 1-B?" A short, white, spiky, haired kid with emerald eyes.

"Are you a student here?" Athena said curiously.

"Yes. Now answer my question."

"It's our classroom..." Chi said.

"Are you really a student here?" Athena asked again.

"I said yes!! Do I look like am elementary student to you?!" The kid asked angrily.

"Y-yeah... Kind of..." Athena whispered.

"What was that?!" The kid shouted.

"Hey! Hey! 'Nough o' the fightin' 'lready!" A drawling tone said as he pulls the white haired kid back.

"Oi!! Ichimaru!! My uniform will tore apart!!" The kid said. The man named Ichimaru has silver hair and closed eyes. He also have pale skin. He kinda might look like a creep because of his grin, but Athena seems to have been struck by a cupid.

"Cha? Cha? Cha!!" Chi said as she pulled Athena's nose.

"O-oww!! It hurts!! Why'd you do that?!" Athena said.

"You're spacing out!!" Chi shouted.

"I believe that ladies causing a commotion here in front of the school wasn't a very pleasant sight for such an early morning." Another male appeared. This time, it has long, black hair. He also have kenseikans on his hair. He is a bit taller than Ichimaru.

"Oh~! Kuchiki has arrived!" Ichimaru said.

"So what?" Kuchiki said stoically as he walks past the two.

"Oi!! Just a minute!!" Ichimaru said as he followed Kuchiki with the kid. But then, he stopped and looked at Athena before saying:

"Ichimaru Gin by the way. What's yar name?" He asked.

"U-uh... A-athena Reamer..."

"Thanks!" Gin said before running after Kuchiki.

**Time skip**

"Kyaaa!!!" Athena screamed as she rocks her chair.

"Hey. Get over with it. You're getting on my nerves." Chi sighed as she looks at the window.

"But Gin is SOOOOOO cute!!!" Athena screamed.

"Just shut it. You're annoying." Chi said as she buried her head in her arms on the desk.

"Waaah!!! Don't be mean!!" Athena cried.

"Maybe you two wouldn't mind if you lower your voices a bit?" A deep voice said. Chi and Athena looked behind them only to see a tall, lean man. He has fair skin, slicked back brown hair with a strand dangling on his face and brown eyes. And is leaning on Chi's chair.

"U-uhh... Sure thing..." Athena mumbled while looking at Chi from the corner of her eyes.

"What?" Chi asked Athena when she noticed that she's looking at her.

"Nothing..." Athena replied.

"Anyways..." The man spoke again. The two girls looked at him.

"Yes?" Chi asked.

"Would you mind if you meet with me at the school garden this lunch?" He said. Athena looked taken aback but Choose didn't said anything.

"Your name first?" Chi asked the man.

"My apologies. I should've introduced myself first. My name is Aizen Sousuke. What's yours?" He said.

"Shirotsune Chichi." Aizen smiled and leant a little closer to her face.

"I see. Such a cute name. Can I call you Chi-chan?" He asked with a smirk. Chi sighed.

"Okay. Fine." She said.

"Good. That's what I want with a girl." He said while he tapped her chin twice. He suddenly stood straight.

"Then, I expect you at the school garden this lunch, Chi-chan~" he purred before walking away and sit in his own seat, which is three rows away from hers.

"Psst. Oi. Chi." Athena called. Chi looked at Athena.

"Hm?"

"What was that?"

"I believe that it was called an introduction. Is there a problem?"

"Okaaay... So? Are you really gonna meet up with him?" Athena asked curiously.

"Yes. Did you not hear my words of response to him? Then I should declare you as a deaf woman." Chi replied.

"Waaah!! You're still mean!!" Athena cried. Then, another student came in. When Chi saw who it was, her eyes sparkled and her frown turned into a smile. She stood up from her seat and ran up to him and gave him a tight hug.

"Ichigo!!!" She yelped.

"C-chi!! You're here!!" He said with a blush.

"No I'm not here. Silly! Of course I am!!" She said angrily and let go of him.

"S-sorry..." Ichigo mumbled. Then, the teacher came in.

"Okay! Class! Take your seats!!" She said while clapping her hands. Chi sat back down to her seat.

"You might have your own reverse harem, Chi." Athena told her.

--()--

First chapter is done!! What do you think??