Complex 03

Today is our first day of training as a group and now we're currently separated to the other trainees.

"I can't believe it we're debuting!" Seulgi said smiling so wide. I can't believe it either I mean for real? Am I really debuting next year? I'm excited!

"I already talked to Hyejin and told her that I will not leaving this company because I'm already debuting soon! She's really happy for me." Wheein said excitedly. We are all excited for this, who wouldn't be excited? This is our dream in the first place.

We are just waiting for our teacher to arrive because they said we are discussing something as a group first.

Time flies and finally the teacher arrived, she greeted us with a smile before speaking, "I can see the excitement girls." She said. We all gave her a giggle and all nodded in agreeing to her words.

"We are going to talk about your roles here in this group today, are you aware that your group name is Red Velvet? The group's name represents your concept as a group, defined by two different images which are Red and Velvet. Red, signifies the groups vivid and bold image, whereas "Velvet" reflects your classy and toned-down side. You catched that up guys?" We nodded our heads to her. I'm getting more excited with this concepts I mean the idea is really creative and at least we are not just going to stick on only one concept it'll be really unique.

"Okay so I'm giving you your roles as of now this can still be change obviously Wheein will be the maknae and Byulyi we decided to assign you as the group's leader since we saw how you lead your co-trainees since you started here." Our teacher continued to discuss about the roles. Wheein is our maknae and main vocalist, Seulgi is the lead vocalist, Joohyun unnie is our visual and probably the rapper too and I am the leader, our teacher didn't assigned for the dancers because she said all of us four are one of those trainees good in dancing.

After the roles and positions she also discussed our new training schedules and it's more tight now, they added a session where we have to know how to record and acting class is also needed because she said we badly need it for making MVs and also for public appearance.

After the discussion we finally started the training and as usual we ended at 9pm.

I quickly checked my phone after finishing the training and looked for a message and I'm right Minseok oppa texted me telling me that he's waiting outside the building. I excused myself to my group mates and head out first so I can get to see Minseok oppa right away.

I went out the company and looked for him but he's not alone tonight, he's with Luhan oppa. I walked to their direction and bowed at them.

"Byulyi's disappointed because I'm here." Luhan oppa said then pouted. Me and Minseok oppa chuckled at him.

"I'm not! I'm happy that you're here." I said and smiled at him. Luhan oppa smiled back at me then replied,"Byulyi seemed to like me a lot. What about we try dating Byul-ah?" I gasped at him and didn't answered. I don't know if that's a joke or it's serious because he looks serious.

"No way, Luhan. Get off." Minseok oppa said and by that Luhan oppa laughed.

"I knew it! You guys are dating am I right? Stop denying it Minseok you're really obvious." Luhan oppa started teasing Minseok oppa, he said that he's been trying to ask Minseok oppa about us but oppa's denying it all the time that's why he followed Minseok oppa here to investigate.

It's funny how he used the word "investigate" to explain his thoughts.

Both guys accompanied me to my house and gave me their goodbyes before I entered the house.