Complex 05

3 weeks had already passed and today is the first Saturday of December. It's quite fast I Didn't even noticed it.

Minseok oppa is literally very busy and I can't even have a single conversation with him since they will be debuting 3 weeks from now.

As for me, well I'm doing good I'm getting along with my co-trainees now but sadly 3 of our co-trainees left the company so only 5 of us remained in the group.

"Byulyi-ah can you teach me the new choreography?" Yongsun unnie asked. Oh yes! Yongsun is that weird girl from my first days here at WA Entertainment, I thought I'm older than her but she turned out to be 2 years older than me.

I went to her direction and started teaching her those new steps we just learned yesterday.

* * *

Our training is already done and I'm currently at our house. Its already 11 PM but I'm still wide awake, I can't sleep and I don't know why.

I am just laying on my bed when my phone beeped so I checked it.

Minseok oppa💕
Byul-ah r u still awake?
I'm outside your house.
11:04 PM

I quickly stood up from laying on my bed and quietly went outside. I carefully opened the gate and stepped out the house. I saw Minseok oppa the moment I stepped out and he's just standing there, waiting for me.

"Oppa, it's already late." I came to his direction to check on him since he's not looking good tonight it seems like there's something bagging him.

"Byul-ah." The only thing he said before he clang his arms on me for a hug. Maybe there's really something in his mind?

I hugged him back and started to pat his back to give him comfort, "What happened?" It looks like he's from the company since he looks so tired. Too be honest I'm worried for him he also lost weight though the company told him to but still I'm worried for his health.

"Nothing serious." He replied.

"Then what is it?" I don't know if I should believe that nothing serious thing because he's not really looking good.

"Our debut will be postponed because they added the 2 new trainees they got last week it's really unfair. They added ZiTao last 2 months ago which made us 10 and now everything is already set but they decided to add 2 more trainees because they think that our vocal line is not yet firm it's just unfair we trained for a year for this and we already completed everything we need for our debut but now we'll be doing them all again from the start because of this 2 new added members." They added 2 trainees when the debut is already set that means they will be doing everything again? Literally from the start?

Oh my god! As in back to zero?

"I guess you will be more busy now?" I hesitantly asked. Oppa sighed before answering, "Yes I'm sorry Byul-ah. I'm really frustrated right now to be honest, I'm not against to adding members my only concern is that time we wasted in preparing for nothing." I understand the point they will be adjusting everything which is really exhausting.

It's like a last minute decision I feel bad for the original lineup.

I hugged Minseok oppa again to comfort him, I know he needs it more than I do. He worked so much for this and seeing his efforts to be thrown away is really disappointing.

"Byul-ah, tomorrow is Sunday can we go to a date?" Out of the blue he suddenly asked me to go out. I let go of our hug to look at him.

"I think you should spend your free day in resting oppa because you really looks exhausted and stress." It's not that I don't want to go out with him but he seriously needs rest.