Complex 07

The next morning the girls went to the company to train everybody's already there aside from Byulyi which made Yongsun to be more and more bothered about it.

She's aware that she shouldn't feel that way since it's Byulyi's life and choices but the fact that she's dating someone secretly without them knowing is bothersome. They supposed to discuss things like this since they could be debuted anytime this year or the following year. The debut is not yet decided but they are already preparing for it so they should practice being open to the issues like this and so she's truly disappointed to Byulyi.

"Why she's not here yet it's almost time to practice." Sujeong said with worries. 3 girls are worried about Byulyi since she didn't slept with them last night and haven't texted them this morning too, what if something bad happened to her?

Yongsun remained quiet, she doesn't want to open what she witnessed last night she wants Byulyi to tell them herself.

"I'm going out." Yongsun stood up, she went out to the practice room and walked towards the company's front door.

Yongsun was about to step out when she saw Byulyi with that man she saw last night they are smiling to each other, no doubts the guy is extremely handsome.

Yongsun stayed at her place, she moved quite near the two to hear their discussion. She doesn't have any plans of eavesdropping but this is really bothering her.

"Oppa you should go now, director Lee will be really furious if you came late to your schedule today." Yongsun heard Byulyi, the man frowned, he sighed and hugged Byulyi.

"What are they thinking being lovey-dovey in front of the company building." Yongsun thought to herself. It's bothering.

"I don't want to go, I want to spend more time with you we will not be able to meet more often in 2 months. I'm regretting my decision I don't want to debut." Byulyi gasped, she let go of the hug then glared at the man in front of her.

"You trained for years to debut stop saying that because of me it's really irritating oppa." Again the man sighed he looked at Byulyi and just gave her a small smile.

"Fine." He said. He was about to kiss Byulyi but Yongsun decided to show her self before someone might caught Byulyi and be in a huge trouble.

"Byul-ah you're here, the members are waiting for you." Yongsun got the attention of the lovers. Byulyi got shocked, she tried to act normal but she couldn't say any words.

The atmosphere become awkward and even Minseok can feel it so he cleared his throat and said, "I'm going now. Take care Byulyi, okay?" Byulyi nodded her head as she say her final goodbye to Minseok.

Minseok looked at Yongsun's direction and bowed slightly to show respect which Yongsun gladly bowed back and then finally the man left.

Byulyi and Yongsun become quiet, it's awkward but they choose not to say anything.

Byulyi looked at Yongsun and later walk inside the company. Yongsun followed her and asked her, "Who is that guy?"

Byulyi didn't looked at her unnie and just continued walking when she responded, "None of your business."

Yongsun got taken aback, it made her really mad. Out of the 3 younger members among her Byulyi is the most disrespectful towards her and it's making her really pissed.

She let it pass when Byulyi talked to her disrespectfully when they first met but this time it's making her blood boil.

Yongsun walked faster to block Byulyi from walking, "What did you say?" Yongsun asked, trying her best not to burst out her anger and disappointment.