Complex 15

AN: This chapter contains smut so if u guys are not into that kind of stuff please skip this chapter. For those who'll be continuing to read this chapter please read at your own risk. Disclaimer: none of these things are real, these are all made by the author's imagination, thank u.

* * * *

Our lips touched for just a few seconds, I moved away the moment I realized what I have done.

I looked at her and she's staring at me.

"I'm s-sorry unnie, I'm just drunk." I said then looked down. I'm embarrassed, really Moon Byulyi? How stupid can you be?

Yongsun unnie is still not moving and I can see on my peripheral view that she's still staring at me.

I moved back so the awkwardness I'm feeling would lessen but even before I could move away from her she already reached for my hand and stopped me from moving.

"I don't know what's happening Byulyi, I myself don't understand this feeling either but I don't think I can let this pass." She said which confused me. I looked at her confusedly and asked, "What?"

Instead of answering she moved closer to me again. I stoned up, I don't know what to do, my heart is beating fast and I'm feeling nervous, I know she can feel my nervousness.

I got stoned even more when she spoke.

"Kiss me." She said. My heart started beating like crazy, I'm only looking at her eyes and that's also what she's doing.

"W-what?" I'm still looking at her but this time my breathing is becoming heavy and I am now feeling hot. What the fuck? I'm getting aroused by a girl and I can't explain why.

"Kiss me again." This time her voice sounds different, it's more arousing and I think it's fucking sexy. I don't even know if she's trying to seduce me or what, I don't know. What is this? Why is she acting this way? Why are we acting this way?

"U-unnie, I'm.. I mean wha---"

"Kiss me." I looked at her eyes and she's also looking at mine. The heat inside my body flow faster and I feel like I'm going crazy.

Fuck it!

I can't stand this anymore, I want her.

I moved my head closer to hers and closed the gap on our faces again, this time she moved her lips so I didn't hesitated to follow and also fight for dominance.

Yongsun unnie placed her hands on my face as she's trying to deepen our kiss.

Shit this feels good.

I put my hands on her waist and pulled her body closer to mine. I'm feeling really hot right now, I need more.

Our kiss started to become more heated and I'm sure right now, I want her whole. I guided her and we walked to the door's area without breaking the kiss. Once we get there I pinned her there and deepen the kiss even more. I locked the door then I placed my hands inside her shirt and touched her body.

I felt her jolt at the sudden touch which made me smirk. I lowered my kissed to her neck as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Ahh shit." She moaned. Fuck that's turning me on even more.

I moved my hands up to her breast while still sucking on her neck. She felt my hands playing her clothed breast so she moaned again.

I moved away, she looked at me confusedly as if she's asking me why I stopped.