Complex 11

March 2016

Two weeks ago my group got our first win. March 6, 2016 is MAMAMOO's most memorable day so now we are given a day break before continuing our promotions to our newly released song you're the best which already gained 4 wins on music shows.

I came out of the bathroom when I finished taking a bath and went directly to the room and change. It's already 11 AM so I have to finish preparing for my self and cook our lunch.

After I finished preparing for myself I went to the kitchen and started to cook. While cooking I heard footsteps coming to where I am.

"You're all over the internet it's crazy." Minseok oppa said after sitting on the dining area, I didn't looked at him but I heard him pulling a chair so I assume he sat in front of the dining table.

"Probably because of our first win." I responded while still continuing my business. I heard him stood up and a second later I felt his arms around my waist and his head at the side of my ear.

"I'm proud." He whispered.

I know he is and I'm also proud of him.

I turned off the stove, I faced him and hugged him back. "I'm glad that I make you feel proud because that's all I wanted." He smiled at me then kissed my forehead. Oh how I missed this guy.

"Anyway let's eat." I added.

He pulled away from the hug then went back to the table. I get the food that I cooked then placed it on the table before sitting down next to him.

No we're not living together. I came here to his unit last night since I have nothing to do today. I missed him alot since we took a month before meeting up again. Being an idol is not easy it's pretty hard, harder than what I thought it would be.

We're already dating for almost 5 years now, amazing right? But since we both debuted we barely meet and even talk to each other, it's really hard but it's okay as long as we understand each other.

We do normal couples do, we fight too, to be honest this relationship is full of drama since we barely hangout and even if we are free we only spend time here at his unit since I'm still living together with my members and we have to be careful as always we're both idols now specially him. Exo is now one of the biggest boy group here in Korea and even overseas so being caught by paparazzi is not really a good thing to happen.

My management already knew about our relationship we already discussed things we should and we shouldn't do as a secret idol couple.

"Byul-ah." I suddenly went back to my sense when he called me. I looked at him and waited for him to continue.

"Our anniversary is in two months do you want to do something? Should we plan for a date?" He said. I looked at him and smiled bitterly, "Aren't you preparing for a full album to be released on June? That's also two months away from now." I said. Lucky right? This is always happening whenever my group finished promoting his group will release an album. We never had the same comeback schedule so whenever I'm busy he's not and when he's busy then I'm not.

I heard oppa sighed but I ignored it and continued eating. I think I'm happy now, I think I'm happy with this kind of setup, I think I'm used to this already.

"Oh yes, I forgot but Byul-ah we can always make time for it. Let's have a date in our free time that day we just have to check our following schedules and make an effort to meet up. It's our 5th year anniversary and I really want to spend my time wit--"