Complex 08

"EXO released their debut song it's on YouTube now!" Wheein shouted, she run towards me and sat next to me. We're currently at the company to train, obviously.

"Unnies! Hyejin! Come here let's watch the video together." Wheein shouted again. The girls went to our direction and looked to Wheein's phone to watch the Music Video.

"Wait where's Minseok oppa? Where are the other guys? Luhan oppa isn't here too and who's that guy hitting the highnotes?" Wheein confusedly asked me. Everyone waited for me to answer.

"He's in the Chinese group. They made it EXO-K and EXO-M it's like a subgroups 'cause they are also promoting in China since they have a lot of Chinese members. The guy hitting the highnotes is Baekhyun he's new from the company." I answered. After our deep conversation about my dating status we all agreed to settle it between us and they also support me to my decision but now I'm being more careful.

The girls understand me, they said that they will support me as long as I'll keep my promise to be more careful.

"Wheein-ah search for the Chinese version we want to see Byulyi unnie's boyfriend." Hyejin said. They looked at me with a teasing gaze then laughed. Aigoo these girls.

Wheein typed to her phone and searched for EXO-M then played the video.

"Who's that guy hitting the highnotes again? Too many unfamiliar faces." Wheein asked again.

"It's Jongdae, he's also new." She nodded her head and just continued watching again. I focused at the video trying to find Minseok oppa. He only has a few lines maybe because he's not fluent.

"That's Minseok oppa! That's Byulyi unnie's boyfriend!" Wheein pointed. Hyejin and Sujeong unnie gasped they both looked at me with a weird smile again no I'm feeling awkward.

"His hair is weird but he's so handsome, unnie you're so lucky." Hyejin teased. Yongsun unnie laughed so loud after hearing Hyejin's Comment about oppa's hair because she said, she also thought of that, Weirdos.

"The visuals Byulyi how did you seduced him? How you flirted him? Did you put some magic spell to make him fall in love with you?" Sujeong unnie said. The girls laughed so loud again, they started teasing me on how did I managed to ask him out and so on and so on.

"He's the one who asked me out I didn't do anything. Why are you guys talking like that can't you see my beauty?" They acted surprised after hearing my response then all of us laughed, not just a simple laugh but a super loud laugh.

We just continued having fun with our conversation until the staff told us to lower down our voices and start our practice so we can go home early.

We bowed and apologized then started giggling again.

* * *

A week ago was EXO's MV release and today is their promotion performance at SBS Inkigayo so I will not be attending our training today.

I already told my members that I will be supporting Minseok oppa to his debut stage today and they all agreed but I have to be careful. I already texted oppa and told him that I'm already heading to SBS to see his performance. I'm happy for him he debuted already.