Chapter #1 (unedited)

Aslam o alaikum guys

"I'm warning you Nouman that if you will marry Aaira then I'll not think once before leaving you" Zoya's threat halted his breath.

"You know I can't live without you. I love you Zoya... Everything is in front of you... I tried to convince my mother but she refused to listen to me... You know my parents are strict" Nouman was worried.

He didn't want to marry Aaira although it was result of his liking that he was engaged to her and there was only one day in their wedding but when he met zoya after his engagement only few months ago, he realized that he didn't love Aaira but only Zoya. His world had stopped around her.

Nouman badly wanted to cancel the wedding and he talked to his mother about it but Safeena (Nouman's mother) condemned his decision and refused to take any of his demands seriously. She was a strict parent who never had gone against her word but maybe this time her own child would force her to do so.

She adored Aaira so much and was busy in welcoming her soon to be daughter in law, on the other hand Nouman and Zoya were planning to cancel this wedding anyhow.

"I know you love me but you could've broke this engagement the day you fell in love with me but you feared your parents so much that tomorrow is your wedding and there is nothing we can do except if you elope on the day of your marriage" Zoya suggested hesitantly because it was wrong thing to do but he had to choose whether he wanted to spent his life with Aaira or with her.

Nouman was speechless for few seconds, but then he nodded. Zoya was surprised at his response. She never thought that the man like Nouman who always made his reputation and image his first priority would take that step only to get her.

"I love you and I will do anything to marry you" He spoke her mind. Zoya at that moment felt so much lucky to have him in her life. Maybe she did something good in her life that she had him by her side.

Her smile grew wide as she sighed making her relax because she knew Nouman, once he is determined to do something then he would go to any extent to make that happen.

"Okay now don't need to make that serious face, relax and enjoy this beautiful weather" she playfully nudged him, Nouman nodded and faintly smiled, he knew tomorrow a big storm is waiting for him. His heart thudded to even think about next day.

*********

That very day in the night around 12:45 am Nouman reached at Aaira's house and stood outside.  Taking out his mobile he dialled her number.

Aaira was looking at her hands lovingly, remembering the words her henna artist told her about her mehindi.

"Your mehindi has given deep maroon colour, you will surely rule over your husband's heart" She said making Aaira blush hard.

"Her soon to be husband already is head over heels in her love" Aaira's sister Khadija teased to which all other girls laughed, Aaira just grinned but deep down she was feeling proud and lucky to have Nouman in her life.

As she was thinking about him, Aaira's mobile rang, showing Nouman's ID, she smiled and picked up the call.

"Allah has given you a long life because I was just thinking about you" She said as soon as she kept the mobile on her ear, but received silence from other end, which formed a frown on her forehead, usually Nouman would laugh or say some romantic cheesy lines to her.

"Nouman are you there?" She asked, maybe mistakingly he dialled her number she thought.

On the other hand Nouman felt weak and nervous when he heard Aaira so happy, he didn't want to break her heart. He thought to marry her, he can't make her life miserable.