Time

We watched like four movies and I start to close my eyes.

"Someone is tired, " John said.

"I can take her home. I gotta go home anyway cause Hilary wants to meet up for a date," Seth said as he got up from the couch.

I felt someone poking me in the shoulder and I open my eyes. "Korey, I want to sleep."

"Seth is taking you home."

"Ugh... I don't wanna go home," I pount.

Korey pushed me to get up and I stood to my feet. Seth and I said our goodbyes and we left.

The whole car ride was silent cause I was alseep the whole time and Seth didn't seem to mind.

Once the car came to a stop he woke me up. I opened my eyes and let out a yawn. "Thanks and have fun on your date." I climb out of the car and I enter into my apartment.

I sometimes hate living alone; it's too quiet and it's empty and it makes me feel depressed.

I hook my phone up to my Alexa as I prepare dinner, I decided to make spaghetti and meatballs.

The song Time came on. "Why does this song always pop up?"

I shrug it off and I roll the hamburge into ball shapes and I sing alone with the song...

All I gotta do is give Ben time, we may go to bed angry at each other but we both need time, well he needs it more than I do...

I just need

Time (Oh)
I-I need time (Oh, oh)
I just need time (Oh)
I-I need time (Oh)
Time (Oh), time (Oh)

That part just hit home... it felt as if Ben was speaking to me, reminding me that he needs time, time to figure out some things.

I pop the meatballs in the oven and then I fill a pot with water and put it on the stove top and put the heat on high.

I sat at the kitchen table browsing on my phone. "Alexa, play shuffle play the album Day One by From Ashes To New."

"Playing Day One by From Ashes To New on Spotify music."

I absolutely love this album by them, I always listen to it. And of course the song Throught It All Plays. I let out a sigh. "Why every damn time I want to listen to something it always has to be about relationships!"

Yes I do know that through it all he did change me forever, for the better for the worse..... and that's the person I plan to stay. I will overcome this, I will get over this! I will get over him!

The water started to boil and I added the pasta in the pot. I let out a sad sigh and tears rolled down my cheeks. I do truly miss him with all my heart. I am just so lost and confused, I am not sure what I'm supposed to do.

"All alone lost in this abyss, crawling in the dark- nothing to wet my longing lips and I wonder where you are, are you far? Will you come to m rescue? Am I left to die? But I can't give up on you!" I sang out to the Lord. I need him more than anything, He needs to help change me and help me become a better person.

The pasta got done so I took it off the stove and poured out the water and put it back in the pot. The oven beeped, telling me the meatballs is done, I took them out of the oven and put them in the pot and fixed the pasta in with
The meatballs and I added the sauce.

I sat at the table, with a bowl of spaghetti in front of me.

All Ben needs is time... and I'm going to give it to him, no matter how long it's going to take....

.....

Time
noun

the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.

A point of time as measured in hours and minutes past midnight or noon.