Tour

We reached the place we were going to! As soon as we arrive at our hotel rooms, we relax. Such a gorgeous and opulent space! The space was complete with a living room and kitchen. It had an apartment-like feel rather than a hotel-like one.

I took my time to scan the space. I was impressed with the design overall. I'm delighted we have a week to remain here! I don't want to ever leave this space! I truly feel spoiled. John certainly spoiled us!

A knock at the door interpreted my thoughts. I make my way and open the door. "Hey Korey! Can't you believe this place?! John does know how to spoil us!"

Korey gave me a big smile. "He sure does! I am amazed with his place, too! Anyway, we're all going for a walk down town to check it out. Do you want to come?"

"Sure!"

We proceed down the lovely corridor. I was gazing around with Korey.

The bands were waiting for us in the lobby. We greeted each other and left the building.

We received a kiss from the sun's radiance as we left. Warmth and comfort filled the air.

"John, you really outdid yourself by picking out a hotel," Matt B said with a smile.

John chuckled. "It's nothing. I thought you guys could need a nice relaxing place to stay."

"We all appreciate it," Danny chimed in.

We walked down town, and our eyes absorbed the atmosphere of the town.

Of course, our admirers always find us.  We always stop and take a photo with them and chat with them for a little bit. I just love seeing their happy faces when they see us! It makes my heart melt.

"So the show starts in four hours. We should get ready in two hours," John said.

"I have an idea!" I said randomly with my index finger pointing up.

"Let's hear it!" John replied.

"What if Danny singed Hero with me? I think the fans will love it!"

John took a moment to think about it. "That sounds like a good idea! We can give it a try! It would be a huge surprise to the fans! Danny, what do you think?"

"Yeah, I'm down for it!"

"But Danny doesn't really know the words," Lance said in a sarcastic tone.

"That's what practice is for! Let's get practicing!"

..........

We set up the stage with our equipment.

"Everything is all set!" John handed us our microphone. "Now we're gonna practice Hero."

"John, are you going to be the drummer for the song?" Danny asked.

John rubbed the back of his neck. He seemed embarrassed. "I'm not really that good at drumming. I guess we can have Matty drum for the song."

"I would love to!" He said with a smile.

Everyone got into position, and Korey started to strum on her guitar, and Mat followed behind her with drum beats.